GSSSB Head Clerk Question Paper 2022 – Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board has released 186 vacancies for the Head clerk previously where many candidates have applied for this post. Now, the board will be conducting the exam of Head clerk on 20th march 2022 in Gujarat. The exam is the Objective type test that shall be done on Sunday. After the exam is over, you can search for the GSSSB Head Clerk answer key from this post. Both the GSSSB Head Clerk Question paper & answer sheet must be provided to you here in pdf. Link of Official answer key series wise should be uploaded here when the GSSSB authority will announced it.
20 March GSSSB Head Clerk Question Paper
The Last date to apply for the post of GSSSB head clerk was 1st March 2021. 186 total vacancies were posted under this post. And there are many people who have filled up the application form to gave the Written exam on 20 March 2022. In the written exam, the candidates have to bring in the minimum cutoff marks or qualifying marks in order to move to next stage or level of the exam i.e. CPT (Computer proficiency test). On the basis of marks secured in the written exam the merit list is prepared for CPT test.
GSSSB Head Clerk 2022 Exam pattern
- Time duration – 2 hrs.
- Exam Type – Objective OMR.
- Total marks – 200.
- 1 mark for each questions.
- 0.25 marks is deduced for every wrong answer.
- 40% marks is the minimum marks to be brought in able to pass in the exam or to qualify.
|Gujarati Grammar & Literature||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning||30|
20 March GSSSB Head Clerk Answer key
Organization/Board/Authority Name – GSSSB
Name of the exam – Head Clerk 2022
Examination date – 20 March 2022
Category – Question Paper/Answer key
Total vacancies – 157 (plus 29) = 186 Total vacancies
Selection criteria – Written Exam/CPT test
Official site – gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
Location – Gujarat
How to Check GSSSB Head Clerk Answer key 2022
- To see the answer key in pdf series wise, check the official website of GSSSB given above.
- In the homepage see the section “”Advertising and news”.
- Click on the link “more” below it.
- Now, see the link “GSSSB Head Clerk Provisional answer key”.
- Click the link and match the answers.
- Read the objection instruction right there in pdf.
GSSSB Head Clerk Answer key 2022 – Check Here (Released)
- Is there a minus marking in the exam of GSSSB Head Clerk?
Ans. Yes, for every wrong answer 0.25 marks is deducted.
- Where to see he GSSSB Head Clerk answer key?
Ans. The Answer key can be checked from the portal of GSSSB given above.
- What is the minimum qualifying marks for GSSSB Head Clerk?
Ans. 40% for all.