ESIC UDC Prelims Question Paper 2022 – Employees State Insurance Corporation will be conducting the prelims phase 1 examination of Upper division clerk on 19 March 2022 in many exam hall. Examination will be of objective type where the candidates have to choose the correct answer. After the exam is completed candidates appeared in the exam can see the ESIC UDC Question paper 2022 of phase 1 in this site. Official answer key of ESIC UDC 2022 will be released in 1-2 weeks on the official website of ESIC. You can check the answer sheet set wise from there and also see the objection link and instructions.
ESIC UDC Prelims Cutoff Marks 2022
GPSSB Livestock Inspector Answer key 2022
19 March ESIC UDC Prelims Question Paper
ESIC UDC total number of vacancies this time are 1735. Students those who have applied for the Upper division clerk will be entering in to the three stages. If they clear all three then they have can be selected. First the candidates have to attend the ESIC UDC Phase I exam that is on 19 march. All those qualifying in the round of Phase 1 of UDC will move to the Mains exam round. Then after that the Computer skill test is held at last. For the 19 March ESIC UDC Phase I Question paper you can see the direct link below. As for the answer key we will update it here when it is released.
19 March ESIC UDC Shift 1 Asked Questions
- Sorrow of Bengal? Damodar River
- Army day (current year)? 15 January 1949
- Father of modern Indian art?
- Father of Sanskrit (Panini) (Field Related)?
- IFSCA Full form? International Financial Services Center Authority
- ISRO (Foreign Satellite) Total 6 agreement, How many countries?
- Birju Maharaj (Which Field)? kathak
- Lata Mangeshkar (bharat ratna award which year)? 2001
- Union Territory with highest population Density according to 2011 census? Delhi
- Battle of Haldighati year? 18th June 1576
- 3rd largest stadium?
- Golden glove best film drama?
- Author of little book of India?
- AIIB (Vice president)?
- National startup day?
- PM Kisan Yojana Total amount in a year?
- PRASAD Scheme launched in which year?
- Ramon Magsaysay award (Which country)?
- B.W.F (World tour final)?
- Questions on padma vibhusan?
- Who gave title of Mahatma to Mahatma Gandhi: Rabindranath Tagore
ESIC UDC 2022 Exam Pattern Phase I
- Exam type – Objective.
- Total Questions – 100.
- Total marks – 200.
- Negative marking of 1/4 is there of every wrong answer.
- 2 mark of correct answer each.
- Time duration of exam – 60 minutes
Note: The Qualifying Marks in Phase-I Prelims exam will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category & EWS category, 35% for SC, ST & Ex. Servicemen category and 30% for PWD Category.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
19 March ESIC UDC Prelims Answer key Phase 1
Organization name – ESIC
Date of exam – 19 March 2022
Category – Question paper/Answer key
Name of exam – Upper Division Clerk prelims Phase I
Total vacancies – 1735
Selection process – Prelims/Mains/Computer skill test
Official site – www.esic.nic.in
How to Check ESIC UDC Prelims Answer key 2022 Phase 1
- For the answer key go to the portal of ESIC above given.
- Now, on the homepage see the option “Recruitment” on top menu.
- Click on the link.
- There you can search the link “Answer key for ESIC UDC exam 2022″.
- If it says login then login with your details.
- Submit it and check the answer key with questions.
ESIC UDC Prelims Phase I Answer key 2022 – Check Here
- Is there a negative marking in the exam of ESIC UDC Phase I?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking for an incorrect answer.
- What after the ESIC UDC Prelims Phase I exam?
Ans. Aspirants scoring the cutoff marks or more than that will called up for the Mains exam.
- Where to see the ESIC UDC Phase I Answer key?
Ans. Check the answer key from the link above.