DSSSB PRT Question Paper 2022 – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board today shall be conducting the exam of PRT (Primary teacher) in exams centers of Delhi. As now it is the 2nd day of PRT exam. Today the exam is done in two shift i.e. Shift 2 & 3. So, candidates looking for the DSSSB PRT Asked Questions that will be asked in today exam can see it from this page. PRT exam will be done till the end of 30 March 2022. After that the board will release the online official DSSSB PRT Answer key date wise & shift wise with question paper and objection instructions.
Note: The Answer key for DSSSB PRT can be seen from the link at the last given.
16 March DSSSB PRT Question Paper
DSSSB PRT vacancies have been released by the board. Total of 628 Vacancies are released. And the schedule of the exam is done from 7 march till 30 March. Exam has been fixed in shift wise. Today there will be two shift. DSSSB PRT exam shall be of CBT type i.e. Computer Based test. Students passing in the DSSSB PRT CBT exam will be called for the level of medical test. After that the final selection is done. DSSSB PRT Cutoff marks should be announced when the result is out. Scoring the minimum cutoff marks or more than that are qualified candidates and those who cannot score the cutoff are out. Soon the DSSSB PRT Question Paper for Shift 2 & shift 3 will be mentioned below.
16 March DSSSB PRT Asked Questions Shift 2
- Battle of khanwa fought by babur and rana sunga in which year – ?
- Kathakali, kuchipudi are………?
- Aurangzeb died in which year?
- Deodhar trophy is related to?
- Inclusive Education for Disabled at Secondary Stage has been launched from the year?
- French open 2021 Winner (Women)?
16 March DSSSB PRT Shift 2 Analysis
- According to students paper was time consuming. Especially math’s and reasoning.
|Reasoning||Easy-moderate||Syllogism, Blood relation, Analogy, Mirror based question, sitting arrangement, Direction, Coding & Decoding, Water image, series, analogy|
|Arithmetic Ability||Moderate||Pie chart, line graph, bar graph, SI, Average, mix and allegation, mensuration, Time & work, DI,|
|GK||Easy – moderate||History, Science, only 2-3 Questions from current, 1 & 2 questions form eco|
|Hindi||Easy – Moderate||5 Questions from Paragraph, grammar was easy|
|English||Easy – Moderate||Paragraph, One word, Verb, antonym and synonym, comprehension|
DSSSB PRT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Total marks – 200.
- Total Questions – 200.
- Negative marking of 0.25 is done for each wrong answer.
- Time duration for exam is 2 hrs.
- Section A – 100 Questions & Section B – 100 Questions.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|Test of English Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|Teaching methodology/B.El.Ed./D.Ed./NTT/JBT etc.||100||100|
16 March DSSSB PRT Answer key
Name of the exam – PRT 2022
Post Code – 42/21
Category – Answer key/Question Paper
Board/Authority Name – DSSSB
Date of today exam – 16 March 2022
Selection process – Written test/Medical test
Vacancies – 628
Official site – dsssb.delhi.gov.in
How to Check DSSSB PRT Answer key 2022
- Enter the website of DSSSB.
- Now, search the link “Answer key”.
- Check the link “Answer key for DSSSB PRT 2022 Post code 42/21”.
- Click on the link.
- Login with your details.
- Submit it and check the answer keys with question paper.
DSSSB PRT Answer key 2022 – Check Here (Released)
- Is there a negative marking in the exam of DSSSB PRT?
Ans. Yes, 0.25 marks is deduced for wrong answer.
- What is the minimum qualifying marks for DSSSB PRT exam?
Ans. 40% for Gen, 35% for OBC & 30% for SC/ST/PH/PWD.