CSIR NET Life Science Question Paper 2022 – The NTA will be conducting the exam CSIR UGC NET Life science exam today on 17 Feb. Exam is done in two shifts. After the exam is done candidates can see the Life science memory based questions from this page for both the shifts with answers. CSIR UGC NET is the Computer based test which is done online and the type of exam is objective where there are Multiple choice questions. The official answer key for all the subjects is released after the whole schedule is done within a weeks of two with questions paper.
Also see: AISSEE Sainik School Question Paper 2022
Note: The answer key and objection link is now active. Click on the link at last of the article. Login with your application no. date of birth.
17 Feb CSIR NET Life Science Question Paper Shift 1
The NTA CSIR boars will first release the provisional answer key. Candidates can challenge the CSIR UGC NET provisional answer key by paying Rs.200/- Per question which is non refundable. Answer key shall be displayed to you for two to three days. After the time period is expire no challenge or objection is accepted. NTA will release the recorded responses and Question Paper attempted by the candidates on their official site. For today exam you can see the CSIR NET Life Science Asked Questions down below soon.
CSIR Life Science Shift 1 Questions Asked Memory based
- Widal test used for screening of enteric fever is based on.
- How many hydrogen bonds with a backbone of CO and NG will be there in alpha helix containing 15 amino acid residue.
- Calculate the VO. Values are Km=10mM, Vmax=100umol/min, S=10mM.
- A Bacterium with 100 cells has doubting time of 2 hrs. What will be the no. of cells be after 2hrs & 9hrs?
- Shade leaves and sunlight leaves have a difference in terms of?
- In the Calvin Benson cycle, ATP is used in which phases.
- Which of the following does not possess a Fe-S cluster in the redox reaction.
- Which organism causes filariasis?
- Calculate the pl of lysine when K1, K2 & K3 were given.
- What happen to saturation curve of haemoglobin, When PH is increased?
- If a shopkeeper purchases a product on Rs.100 and sell it in 10% profit, later on a customer return it back to shopkeeper on 10% loss. During overall transaction what will shopkeeper gain?
- Recessive homozygous genotype = 0.04. Calculate homozygous dominant genotype?
- If a plant with green leaves kept in the dark room with only green light on. What will happen?
- Error in P is 10% & error in 1 is 20%. What is the error in P/Q?
- How many time starting at 1:00 pm would the minute and hour hands of a clock make an angle of 40 degree with each other in the next 6 hours?
- A person start from point A goes 1 mile south, then 1 mile east and then 1 mile north. Where he will reach?
- Which protein is used for nuclear targeting of protein of a size more than 50 Kd?
- Myristoylation occur on which amino acid on lipid anchor protein?
Check – CSIR UGC NET Life science Shift 2 Analysis 2022 (By Byju’s)
CSIR UGC NET Life Science 2022 Exam Pattern
- Total Questions – 145.
- Total Marks – 200.
|No. of Questions to Attempt||15||35||25|
|Marks for a correct answer||2||2||4|
|Negative marking for an incorrect answer||0.5||0.5||1|
17 Feb CSIR NET Life Science Question Paper Shift 2
Name of the exam – CSIR UGC NET Life science 2022
Date of today’s exam – 17 Feb 2022
Board Name – National Testing Agency (NTA)
Category – Answer key/Question Paper
Time duration of exam – 3 hrs.
Mode of exam – CBT (Computer based test)
Type of exam – Objective (MCQ)
Official site – www.nta.ac. or /csirnet.nta.nic.in
How to Check the CSIR UGC NET Life Science Answer key 2022
- See the official site above given.
- Enter the site and scroll down a little.
- You will see the link “CSIR UGC NET Answer key 2022 & responses”.
- Click on that.
- Fill the information required.
- Check the answer key with questions and also if you want to challenge the answer key you can.
CSIR UGC NET Life Science Answer key 2022 – Check Here (Released)
CSIR UGC NET 2022 Objection Link – See Here (Released)
- Is there a negative marking in the exam of CSIR UGC NET?
Ans. Yes, you can see it above.
- Can I challenge the CSIR UGC NET Answer key?
Ans. Yes, you can challenge the answer key by paying Rs.200/- per question.
- When will the answer key is released for CSIR UGC NET?
Ans. It is now released.