BPSC LDC Question Paper 2022 – Bihar Public Service Commission has conducted the exam of Lower Division Clerk on 26 Feb 2022 in Bihar. Exam was done for the total of 24 vacancies. There are candidates who wants to see the BPSC LDC Answer key to see how much they are getting by matching their answers. BPSC board after 1-2 weeks of time will released the official answer sheet with objection link on their official site. Candidates can check their answers from there. This is the first round i.e. called prelims or preliminary. Aspirants qualifying in this exam shall be move to the mains exam. For the BPSC LDC Question paper of today, see the link below in the article.
26 Feb BPSC LDC Question Paper
The exam of BPSC lower division clerk is an objective one. Where there are MCQ’s. Out of given option you have to select only one for answer. Also, there was a negative marking for incorrect answer. As with that you have to score Qualifying marks for each of your category if you want to pass the exam. The BPSC LDC Prelims cutoff marks is released by the BPSC when the result is announced. So, all those qualifying in the prelims round will be called for the mains exam. Also, you must know that first the BPSC LDC Provisional answer key will be out, after the objection time period is done. The final answer key is released. Check the BPSC LDC Question paper pdf down from the direct link.
Check – BPSC LDC Prelims Question Paper 2022 Set C (Available)
Check – BPSC LDC Prelims Question Paper 2022 Set A (Available)
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL – CLICK HERE
BPSC LDC Prelims 2022 Exam Pattern
- Paper type – Objective (MCQ).
- Total marks – 600.
- Total Questions – 150.
- 4 Marks for every correct answer.
- 1/4 mark deducted for incorrect answer each.
- Language – Hindi & English.
- Time duration – 135 minutes.
- Prelims will be an open-book exam. Candidates will be permitted to bring one book per subject.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Science and Mathematics||50||200|
|logical reasoning and comprehensive thinking||50||200|
26 Feb BPSC LDC Prelims Answer key
Name of the board – BPSC
Name of exam – Lower Division Clerk 2022
Category – Answer key/Question Paper
Date of exam – 26 Feb 2022
Total vacancies – 24
Selection process – Preliminary exam/Mains/Typing Proficiency & Computer Test
Official site – www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
How to Check BPSC LDC Answer key 2022
- Enter the site of BPSC above given.
- Now, on the homepage see the link “Provisional Answer key for BPSC Lower Division clerk prelims exam 2022”.
- Click on the link.
- The pdf will be displayed on your screen there.
- Check your answers from there.
BPSC LDC General Knowledge Answer key 2022 – Check Here (Released)
- When will the BPSC LDC Answer key released?
Ans. The answer key is now announced.
- Is there a negative marking in the exam of BPSC LDC Prelims?
Ans. Yes, 1 mark is minus for every wrong answer.