Kerala SET Question Paper 2022 – Govt. of Kerala today will conduct the examination of Kerala SET 2022 exam for the candidates who wanted to be a Teacher in Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE. After the exam, all the appeared students in the exam can check the unofficial Kerala SET Answer key 2022 for paper I & II. Check your answers and calculate your scores. For the official LBS SET Answer key you can visit the site of Kerala SET i.e. lbsedp.lbscentre.in. Also, aspirants scoring the minimum percentage of marks in each paper shall be passed in the exam.
9 Jan Kerala SET Question Paper 2022
The exam of Kerala SET 2022 will contain Two Papers i.e. Paper I is General Knowledge (Part-A) & Aptitude in Teaching (Part-B) & Paper II for Specialized subject. Total time duration for exam is 2 hrs. There is no negative marking in the exam of Kerala SET. But there is minimum qualification of marks that every candidates have to bring in order to qualify in the exam. The Minimum qualifying marks & percentage is given below in the table for ever category. Without scoring the minimum % of marks you cannot be qualified. You will soon the 9 Jan Kerala SET Question Paper 2022 & answer key for both paper. In 1-2 weeks of time you can see the official answer key from main site. The direct link is given at last.
Join telegram Channel – Click Here
Check – Kerala SET 2022 Result (Released Today)
Kerala SET Answer key 2022 Paper I (By IPLUS Training)
Kerala SET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Time – 2 hrs. for both paper.
- 120 marks weightage for both paper.
- No negative marking is there for incorrect answer.
- 1 mark for each correct answer.
- In Specialized subjects there can be any single subject from the list of 31 subjects. (is for Post graduate level)
- For Mathematics and Statistics there shall be only 80 questions carrying 1.5 marks each.(In Paper II)
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A – General Knowledge [Paper – I]||60||60|
|Part B – Teaching Aptitude [Paper – I]||60||60|
|Specialized Subject [Paper II]||120||120|
Kerala SET 2022 Minimum Percentage of Marks
|Categories||Paper I (In %)||Paper-II (In %) [Total marks %]|
|General (UR)||40||40 = |
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||35||35 = |
|PwD/ VH/ PH/ SC/ ST||35||35 = |
9 Jan Kerala SET Answer key 2022
Name of the Board/Authority – Kerala Government ( LBS Centre for Science & Technology)
Exam Name – 9 January 2022
Paper – Two
Name of the exam – Kerala SET 2022
Category – Answer key/Question Paper
Official site – lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
Exam level – State Level
How to Check Kerala SET Answer key 2022
- Enter the portal above given.
- Then click on the link “SET Answer key 2022“.
- The page will open where you will see the Kerala SET Answer key set wise for both paper.
- Check the answer key and match your answers.
- For any objection there will a link or pdf. From there you can see how you can challenge the answer key.
Kerala SET Answer key 2022 Paper I – Check Here
Kerala SET Answer key 2022 Paper II – Check Here