TS Police SI Prelims Answer key 2022 – Telangana Police Recruitment Board will be conducting its exam to the post of sub-inspector in the Telangana state on 7th August 2022. The exam will be conducted from 10 am to 1 pm in 503 centers across the state. The Board will then release the answer key to the question paper. Even before the Board releases the answer key pdf, coaching centers across India will provide a provisional answer key. This answer key will be prepared by the experts. You can refer to this answer key to calculate your score on a rough basis. This year 2,47,217 candidates have registered for the TS police Sub Inspector post.
Note: The prelims answer key for TS police SI is now available. Also see the objection notice with link at last.
7 Aug TS Police SI Prelims Answer key
The TS SI prelims answer key will be uploaded on the official website after a few days. First, a provisional answer key will be released . Provisional answer key will be subjected to objections. After considering all the objections, a final answer key will be released. A cut-off list will be prepared on the basis of this final answer key. Minimum marks are to be maintained both in the prelims and final exam to be able to move to the next round or selection. Without that no candidates can go further.
In the exam almost 91% attendance was there total. The exam was done in 503 Examination centers. 2,25,759 students has attended the exam of SI prelims on 7th of August.
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL – JOIN NOW
Check – TS Police SI Prelims Answer key 2022 Set A (By Shyam Institute Kakinada)
Check – TS Police SI Prelims Answer key 2022 (All Sets)
Organization: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)
Name of Post: Sub Inspector (SI)
Vacancies: 587 Vacancies
Category: Answer Key
- Preliminary Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Exam
- Main Written Exam
Official Website: www.tslprb.in
Also see: TS Police SI Prelims Cutoff Marks 2022
7 Aug TS Police SI Prelims Question Paper
- The preliminary exam will be conducted on 7th August 2022.
- The prelims paper will be of 200 marks and of 3 hours. After that there will be a mains exam to answer. It will also be of 3 hours with 200 questions.
- Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue / Black Ball Point pen only.
- The selected candidates will then have to undergo a Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test .
- The final step will be interview followed by document verification and medical tests.
- In the final written exam that aspirants must have to score minimum qualifying marks i.e. 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs and 30% for SCs /STs / Ex-Servicemen.
How to check TS Police SI Answer key 2022
- Visit the official website of TS police ; www.tslprb.in.
- In the ‘latest news’ section, check for the answer key of TS SI exam 2022.
- Click on the link and open the pdf.
- Check the answers on the answer sheet code wise.
- Match it with your answers to check your score.