UPSC CSE Prelims Question Paper 2022 – Union Public Service Commission today on 5 June has successfully conducted the exam of CSE Prelims shift wise in various exam hall in all over India. There are lakhs of candidates who have attempted the exam and completed it. Now, everybody who are looking for the UPSC Civil services prelims answer key can check on to the unofficial answer key here and match it to see how much marks your are getting in both papers. See the latest information and exam analysis of 5 June UPSC CSE Prelims held today down below.
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL – CLICK HERE
5 June UPSC CSE Prelims Question Paper
UPSC CSE selection is done according to the marks secured in prelims, mains. And after that those who will be clearing the mains exam with the cutoff marks shall be called up for the interview session. In both paper i.e. prelims and mains there shall be negative marking of 1/3 for every wrong answer. The Answer key can be checked from the official site of UPSC site i.e. upsc.gov.in. In the prelims exam, the second paper i.e. CSAT one is of qualifying in nature. You must have to secure minimum of 33% marks to pass in this paper. Check today UPSC CSE prelims question paper pdf from the direct link below.
Check – UPSC CSE Prelims Question paper 2022 GS Paper I
See – UPSC CSE Prelims Answer key 2022 GS Set A (By Short notes IAS)
Check – UPSC CSE Prelims Question paper 2022 CSAT Paper II
See – UPSC CSE Prelims answer key 2022 Paper II (By Drishti IAS)
UPSC CSE Prelims exam pattern 2022
- Total marks – 400.
- Paper – 2.
- Number of questions – 180.
- Paper 1 – Each question carry 2 marks each.
- Paper 2- Each question carry 2.5 marks each.
- A negative marking of 1/3 is there for any incorrect answer.
- Time duration – 2 Hrs. (both paper).
- Paper 2 CSAT one is of qualifying nature where you have to score at least 33% marks to qualify in it.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper I – General Studies||100||200|
|Paper II – Aptitude Test (CSAT)||80||200|
5 June UPSC CSE Prelims Answer key
Exam Name – CSE Prelims 2022
Date of exam – 5 June, 2022
Board/Organization name – UPSC
Total vacancies – 1101
Category – Answer key/Question paper
Official site – upsc.gov.in.
Country – India
Selection process – Prelims/Mains/Interview
How to see UPSC CSE Prelims Answer key 2022
- First enter the site of UPSC given above.
- In the main page on the right hand side see the section “What’s new”.
- Below that see the link “UPSC CSE prelims answer key 2022”.
- Click the link.
- Check the paper wise answer key i.e. General studies 1 answer key and CSAT paper 2.
- Cross check the answers from there.
UPSC CSE Prelims answer key 2022 GS – Check here
UPSC CSE Prelims answer key 2022 CSAT – Check here