GPSSB Gram Sevak Question Paper 2022 – Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection Board (GPSSB) will conduct the examination for Gram Sevak posts. Total vacancies available are 1571. Application process was started on 30th March 2022 while the last date was 15th April 2022. Paper of Gram sevak is to be conducted on 5th June 2022. The Gujarat Gram Sevak Answer Key 2022 is available on the official portal soon in 1-2 weeks. The official website of the Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection Board(GPSSB) is www.gpssb.gujarat.gov.in. GPSSB Gram Sevak Result 2022 date is to be informed soon.
GPSSB Livestock Inspector Question paper
Note: Answer key & OMR Sheet is now available for the GPSSB Gram sevak exam. See the link at last.
5 June gpssb gram sevak question paper 2022
Gram Sevak Examination is held yearly for eligible and interested candidates. Selection of a candidate will be done according to the marks scored in this exam. Questions will be of one mark each and there will be 100 questions divided into four sections. The board will decide the minimum qualifying standard for the exam after the result is announced. Students qualifying the round the written exam will be called up for the Document verification. You can see the 5 June GPSSB Gram sevak question paper in pdf format down below with answer key. First the provisional answer key is out and after that the final key is published.
See: GPSSB Gram Sevak Cutoff Marks 2022
See: GPSSB Gram Sevak Question Paper 2022 (Available)
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL – JOIN HERE
5 June gpssb gram sevak answer key
Name of the Organization – Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB)
Name of the Post – Gram Sevak Class-3
Total Vacancies – 1571 Posts
Admit Card Release Date – 25 May 2022
Exam Date – 5th June 2022(3pm to 4pm)
Category – Admit Card
Official Website – www.gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
GSSSB Bin sachivalay Question paper 2022
GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam Pattern 2022
- MCQ of 100 marks
- Four Sections – i) General Awareness and General Knowledge, ii)Gujarati Language and Grammar, iii)English Language and Grammar, and iv) Questions based on knowledge of technical aspects of the job.
- General Awareness and General Knowledge(Gujrati) – 20 marks
- Gujarati Language and Grammar(Gujrati) – 15 marks
- English Language and Grammar(English) – 15 marks
- Questions based on knowledge of technical aspects of the job(Gujarati) – 50 marks
- The time duration for the entire paper is one hour. 0.33 negative marking scheme is also implemented for every wrong answer.
- And if you left any question then 0.33 marks is minus.
Steps to check GPSSB Gram Sevak answer key 2022
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection Board (GPSSB) that is www.gpssb.gujarat.gov.in.
- In the ‘Latest Update’ section ,search for Gram Sevak exam answer key 2022
- Click on the link and open the link.
- Check your answers from the answer sheet & see how much your are scoring.
- The answer key shall be available in sets.
GPSSB Gram Sevak OMR Sheet 2022 – See here
GPSSB Gram Sevak Answer key 2022 – Check here (Released)