CDS 2 Question Paper 2022 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the Combined Defence Services (CDS) exam twice a year. This year , the CDS 2 exam will be conducted on 4th September 2022 in various centers across India. Candidates wanting to make their careers in the Indian Military, Naval and Air Force academy take up this exam. The total number of vacancies is 339. Upon answering the exam, the candidates will need the answer key to check how well they have performed in the exam. Quick and efficient answer keys will be provided by experts and coaching centers. To get the official answer key, the candidates need to keep visiting the UPSC website www.upsc.nic.in.
4 Sep CDS 2 Question Paper 2022
The Commission will release the official answer key after considering all the objections raised on the provisional answer key. The provisional answer key will be released first by the Commission. Candidates will raise objections on certain questions of their choice after which the Commission will review it. Only then the final answer key will be released. Marks is given according to the final answer key. Candidates who will bring in the cutoff marks or more than that they will be moving to the next stage. Students for now can check on to the CDS 2 Question paper pdf down below.
Check – CDS 2 Question Paper 2022 GK
4 Sep CDS 2 Answer key
Exam Conducting Authority: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Exam Name: Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam
Exam Date: 4th September 2022
Exam Frequency: Twice a year
Category: Answer Key
Mode of Exam: Offline
Selection process: Written exam & SSB Interview
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
CDS 2 2022 Overview
- Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
- Indian Air Force Academy: Candidate should have physics & mathematics at 10+2 level or a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
CDS 2 Exam Pattern 2022
The CDS question paper consists of 3 sections; English, Mathematics and General Knowledge. The duration for each section is 2 hours.
- English: 120 questions, 100 marks
- Mathematics: 100 questions of 1 mark each
- General Knowledge: This section is relevantly easier to score marks. Questions from history, geography, economy and polity are asked.
|Subjects||Total Duration||Max. Marks|
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100|
How to check NDA 2 Answer Key 2022
- Visit the official UPSC website; www.upsc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on ‘Examination’.
- Next click on ‘Answer Keys’.
- Search for the NDA 2 exam answer key and click the set of answer key you want.
- Click on the link and the pdf will open.
- Match your answers with those provided in the answer key.
CDS 2 Mathematics Answer key 2022 – Check here
CDS 2 English Answer key 2022 – Check here
CDS 2 GK Answer key 2022 – Check here