RSMSSB LSA Question Paper 2022 – Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) will conduct the examination of LSA i.e. Livestock Assistant for 1436 total vacancies on 4 June 2022. Students appearing in the exam can see the full official RSMSSB LSA Answer key after 1-2 weeks of time. Also, the Question paper of RSMSSB LSA will be available to you in pdf format. In the Written exam, aspirants must have to score the LSA Cutoff marks in order to qualify in the exam. Check the RSMSSB LSA Answer sheet, Question paper, Exam Analysis down below from the full article.
4 June RSMSSB LSA Question Paper
RSMSSB LSA also known as Pashudhan Sahayak exam which is held yearly for the candidates who are interested in this post. The Selection of the candidates is done according to the marks secured in the LSA Written exam. There will be two section where the questions shall be asked i.e. Part A which is General knowledge and Part B i.e. Veterinary science. Aspirants after clearing the exam will be called up for the Interview test.
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL – JOIN HERE
RSMSSB LSA Exam Pattern 2022
- Time duration of exam – 2 hrs.
- Total marks – 120.
- Part A – GK & Part B – Veterinary Science – 80.
- Objective type questions are asked.
- 40% minimum marks are required to pass in the exam for UR category. 35% for reserved category.
|General Knowledge of Rajasthan||40|
4 June RSMSSB LSA Answer key
Name of the exam – RSMSSB LSA
Post name – Livestock assistant
Organization name – RSMSSB
Date of exam – 4 June, 2022
Category – Answer key/Question paper
Official site – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Selection process – Written exam/Merit list
Total vacancies – 1436
State – Rajasthan
How to check RSMSSB LSA Answer key 2022
- Visit the main site of RSMSSB i.e. given above.
- After that click on the link “News notification”.
- Now, under that see the link “RSMSSB LSA Answer key 2022”.
- Click the link.
- Check the answers from the answer sheet.
- Match your answers from there.
RMSSB LSA first Answer key 2022 – Check here (Released)
- When will the answer key of RSMSSB LSA is out?
Ans. The answer key is now out.
- How many total vacancies are there for RSMSSB Livestock Assistant post?
Ans. There are total of 1436 vacancies for the LSA assistant.
- How much marks are required in the RSMSSB LSA exam to qualify?
Ans. 40% marks is the minimum qualifying marks for Gen category and 35% for Reserved ones. Without scoring the qualifying marks you cannot be able to pass in the exam and move forward to next level.