JKPSC KAS Prelims Question Paper 2022 – Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has today conducted the exam of KAS Prelims exam for the candidates who have applied for it from 25th April to 7th June, 2022. Exam is done for total of 220 vacancies. When the exam is full done in the evening, the candidates who have appeared in the exam of KAS prelims can download the JKPSC KAS prelims question paper pdf set wise from this page. Also with the Question paper you can check on to the unofficial JKPSC KAS Prelims Answer key 2022 to match your answers.
NOTE: The provisional answer key for JKPSC KAS prelims is now announced. See the link below at last.
31 July JKPSC KAS Prelims Question Paper
JKPSC CCE post was previously posted on the advertisement released by the JKPSC board on their site. There are many candidates who given this exam to get recruited in the post such as J & K Administrative Service, J & K Police (G) Service, J & K Accounts (G) Service. To get there the candidates have to clear the three stages i.e. Prelims round, then mains exam and at last the Personality test i.e. interview. The written exam is done in an offline mode where objective type questions are asked. Also, you have to score a minimum cutoff marks in order to qualify to the next level. Candidates can see the full JKPSC KAS Prelims paper from the link direct below this paragraph. The official answer key is released after 1-2 week of time with the objection link.
JKPSC KAS Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
- Exam time duration – 2 hrs. (for each paper).
- Two Papers was there GS I & II.
- Total marks – 400.
- Multiple choice questions was asked.
- 0.33 of negative marking is there for every wrong answer.
|Paper-I||General Studies I||200|
|Paper-II||General Studies II||200|
31 July JKPSC KAS Prelims Answer key
Name of the conducting board – JKPSC
Name of the exam – JKPSC KAS 2022 (CCE Prelims)
Date of today exam – 31 July, 2022
Category – Answer key/Question paper
Total vacancies – 220
Selection process – Prelims/Mains/Interview
Official site – jkpsc.nic.in
Location – Jammu & Kashmir
How to check JKPSC KAS Prelims Answer key 2022
- All the students first visit the site of JKPSC given above.
- On the homepage, see the what’s new section.
- Under that find the link “JKPSC KAS prelims Answer key 2022”.
- Click on the link.
- Now, the answer key in pdf shall be available on your screen.
- Check and match your answers from there.
JKPSC KAS Prelims Answer key 2022 – Check here
- How many marks is deducted for wrong answer in JKPSC KAS exam?
Ans. 0.33 marks is minus for every wrong answer.
- What is the minimum marks to get in JKPSC KAS prelims paper II?
Ans. You have to score at least 33% in JKPSC KAS GS Paper II.
- What is the selection criteria for JKPSC CCE?
Ans. Candidates have to pass in all of three round i.e. prelims, mains & Interview in order to get selected.