AFCAT 2 Analysis Shift 1 2021 – Today is the last exam schedule of the AFACT 2 exam 2021. The First shift is now completed and we now about the give you the full analysis of AFCAT 2 exam 2021 held on 30 Aug. Candidates can check the AFCAT 2 exam analysis 2021 & see how much good attempts they have done, what is the difficulty level of exam, Which questions were asked form which topics etc. The AFCAT 2 answer keys are published in 1 week of time. So, aspirants can visit the site of AFCAT i.e. afcat.cdac.in and match the answers from the answer key. For Objection the info will be out at the time of releasing the answer key.
Check – 28 Aug AFCAT 2 Exam Asked Questions 2021
30 Aug AFCAT 2 Analysis Shift 1
As for the 30 Aug AFCAT 2 shift 1 the first session of AFCAT 2 was of moderate level overall. In English the questions were asked from the topic such as Error detection, Cloze test, Idiom/Phrases, Reading comprehension, Antonym & Synonym. In Numerical Ability Profit/loss, Time & Work, Simplification, Speed/Distance, Ratio & Percentage, Mixture & Allegations are asked. Moving on to other i.e. Reasoning & Military Aptitude there are questions from Non-verbal, Pattern, Venn diagram, Odd one out, analogy and other & at last in General Awareness history, Geography, Polity, Science, Current affairs & Static GK questions were asked.
30 Aug AFCAT 2 Shift 1 Asked Questions
- Which state dance is Sattriya? Assam northeast India.
- Who received Bharat Ratna and Nishan-e-Pakistan? Morarji Desai
- Who crossed the English channel first? Matthew Webb
- Charminar Trophy is associated with __? Athletics
- Which is known as the Mecca of cricket? Lord’s Cricket Ground, England.
- What is the Indian standard meridian longitude? 82°30’E longitude of 82o 30′ E is treated as the Standard Meridian known as the Indian Standard Time (IST).
- Moscow is situated on which Bank of river? Moskva River
- Which is the highest point in Andaman and Nicobar Islands? Saddle Peak (732 Mtrs) is the highest point in the Andaman Islands.
- Venn Diagram: Salary, Tax, Divident
- Which Article is considered the soul of the Constitution? B. R. Ambedkar called Article 32 of the Indian Constitution i.e. Right to Constitutional remedies as ‘the heart and soul of the Constitution’.
- Synonym: Precarious
- During which reign Ramcharitmanas was written by Tulsidas? Tulsidas began writing the Ramcharitmanas in Ayodhya in 1574 CE during the Akbar rule. The exact date is stated in the poem as being the ninth day of the month of Chaitra, which is the birthday of Rama.
- Antonym of Hypothesis.
- Which steel plant in India was setup in collaboration with Germany? Rourkela Steel Plant
- Odd one out: Ladder Staircase, Bridge, Escalator
- Who is the author of the book The Bird of Time Song of Life Death and the spring? Sarojini Naidu.
- Antonym: Disdain. – Respect
- Antonym of Paucity –
- Antonym: Precarious
- Which river is known as Chinese sorrow? Yellow River also known as Hwang Ho River
- 1st individual to win Guinness world record? Sir Hugh Beaver
- Shwetambar digamber associated with which religion? Jainism
- Nimzo Indian Defence is associated with which sport? Chess
- Which body part is associated with cirrhosis? Liver
- Third Anglo-Mysore War fought between? Tipu and East Indian Company William Medows Charles, Earl Cornwallis
AFCAT 2 Shift 1 Analysis 2021
|Reasoning & MA||22-24||Easy-Moderate|
30 Aug AFCAT 2 Shift 2 Asked Questions
Name of the Authority – Indian Air Force
Exam Date – 30 Aug 2021
Name of exam – AFCAT 2 2021
Shifts – Two
Category – Exam Analysis/Asked Questions
Official site – afcat.cdac.in
How to Check AFCAT 2 Exam Answer key 2021
- For the official answer keys, you have to go to the site above given.
- Now, scroll down a little you will see the news section.
- Under that the link will appear “AFCAT 2 Answer key 2021″.
- Click on that.
- Then login with your email id and password.
- Check the answers from the answer key.
2 thoughts on “30 Aug AFCAT 2 Analysis Shift 1 2021 Asked Questions Shift 2”