WBJEE Answer key 2022 – West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam also known as WBJEE has finally conducted on April 30 in many examination hall of West Bengal state. Students looking to get the best undergraduate and postgraduate course overall the state must have to clear this exam in order for the seat allotment. WBJEE Answer key for both papers i.e. paper 1 mathematics and paper 2 physics and chemistry will be published here soon officially after WBJEEB board releases it. Also you can see the WBJEE Expected cutoff marks this time category wise from this page when the result is announced. To check more info about the today paper see the post below.
30 April WBJEE Answer key Paper 1
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board organize the examination of WBJEE every year as there lots of candidates who want to get admission in undergraduate and postgraduate, profession and degree courses in best in best institutes and universities of West Bengal. The OMR exam was held for the WBJEE exam where there are two papers paper 1 i.e. mathematics and other paper 2 contain physics and chemistry. Aspirant who seated in both paper i.e. Paper 1 & 2 are eligible for GMR (General merit rank) & PMR (Pharmacy merit rank). And student who only appear in Paper II are only eligible for PMR.
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL – CLICK HERE
Check – WBJEE Answer key 2022 Mathematics Set C (By Pathfinder)
Check – WBJEE Answer key 2022 Physics Chemistry Set C
WBJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam type – Objective (MCQ) OMR based.
- Paper – Three
- Paper 1 – Mathematics & Paper 2 – Chemistry/Physics.
- Total time – 4 hrs. (2 hrs. for each paper).
- Total questions – Physics and chemistry – 40 questions each & Mathematics – 75 Questions.
- Total marks – 200.
- Category 1 – For each correct answer 1 marks is awarded. Category 2 – For every correct response, two marks will be given by the candidates.
- Negative marking – Category 1 -For each wrong answer 1/4 marks is deducted, Category 2 – For each incorrect answer, 1/2 mark will be minus. Category 3 – There is no negative marking.
WBJEE Previous Year Question Paper
30 April WBJEE Question Paper Paper 2
Name of the exam – WBJEE 2022
Date of exam – 30 April, 2022
Category – Answer key/Question Paper
Board/Authority Name – WBJEEB
Selection process – Written exam/Merit list/Counselling
Official site – wbjeeb.nic.in
State – West Bengal
How to see WBJEE Answer key 2022
- Go to the website of WBJEEB.
- Now, see the link “Answer key and response sheet for WBJEE exam 2022”.
- Click on that link.
- If it want the login then put your details and submit it.
- Check the answer key in next page and for the objection see the instructions first.
WBJEE Answer key 2022 – Check here (Available)
- What is the official site of WBJEE?
Ans. Official portal of WBJEE is wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Is there a negative marking in the exam of WBJEE?
Ans. You can see the negative marking process above in the exam pattern.
- How many paper are there in WBJEE exam?
Ans. Two mathematics i.e. paper 1 and paper 2 – Physics and chemistry.