3 July Rajasthan PTET Answer key 2022 – The Jai Narain Vyas University(JNVU) will be conducting the Pre Teacher Education Test(PTET). The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 3rd July 2022. This exam will help candidates to get admissions to B.Ed programs offered by various teaching institutes across the state of Rajasthan. Candidates can either opt for a 2 years B.Ed course or a 4 years B.Ed course. Candidates who have passed 12th class can opt for the 4 year B.Ed course while candidates with a Bachelor’s degree can register for the 2 year B.Ed. course. Official Rajasthan PTET Answer key can be checked by going to the main site of ptetraj2022.com.
3 July Rajasthan PTET Answer key
Rajasthan PTET is known as the Pre teacher Eligibility Test. It is the entrance exam conducted for the candidates who want to get admission in the various colleges and institutions in Rajasthan for B.Ed Course. Many applicants have applied for this exam as to give the exam and get admission into the colleges. Aspirants qualifying the examination process will get the direct admission for a 2 year B.Ed. Course/ 4 year B.Ed. course in the government colleges across Rajasthan. Candidates can check on to the official Rajasthan PTET Answer key from this page when the exam is done. Below we will be uploading the Rajasthan PTET Question paper pdf soon.
Check – Rajasthan PTET Memory based Asked Questions 2022
3 July Rajasthan PTET Question Paper
Name of the body organizing exam: Jai Narain Vyas University(JNVU), Jodhpur
Name of the exam: Pre Teacher Education Test(PTET)
Exam Date: 3rd July 2022
Procedure of Selection : Written test/Merit list/Counselling
Category: Answer key
Language of exam: Hindi/English
Official Website: ptetraj2022.com
- To be eligible for the 2 year B.Ed course, applicants must have completed their graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
- For the 4 year B.Ed course, the candidate should complete his/her 12th class with a minimum average of 50%.
This exam is conducted once a year to give admissions to give candidates a chance to opt for B.Ed courses.
- Question Paper will be set in both, Hindi and English.
- Only the Language proficiency test paper will be set in only one language.
- Total Marks – 600
- Each section consists of 50 Questions each & total marks for each section is 150.
- 3 marks is awarded for every correct answer.
- Time duration : 3 hours
Sections asked in the question paper
- Mental Ability
- Teaching attitude & Aptitude Test
- General Awareness
- Language Proficiency (Hindi or English)
Rajasthan PTET previous year question paper
How to Check Rajasthan PTET Answer key 2022
- The Answer key will be available on the official site of Raj PTET above given.
- Go to the site of Rajasthan PTET.
- Then on the homepage, see the link “Rajasthan PTET Answer Key 2022”.
- Click on the link.
- Check the answer key.
- Cross check your answers.
Rajasthan PTET Answer key 2022 – Check here