MPPSC AE Answer key 2022 – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission(MPPSC) have recently conducted the exam for the post of Assistant Engineer(AE). The total released vacancies for this year was 466.This exam will fill up the posts in the mechanical, electrical and civil engineering departments. Interested candidates having the required degree in these engineering branches have applied for these posts. Exam for these candidates will be conducted on 3rd July 2022.The official website of MPPSC is mppsc.mp.gov.in. You can get the MPPSC AE Answer key set wise from the direct link from down below.
MPPSC State Service prelims question paper
3 July MPPSC AE Answer key
MPPSC previously has invited the online application form for the 466 vacancies of Assistant Engineering post. The exam will be conducted to recruit the aspirants for the Assistant Engineer posts. The exam consists in three levels i.e. Written exam & Interview. Candidates those who will score the minimum qualifying marks i.e. category wise cutoff marks in prelims shall be seated for the MPPSC AE Mains exam 2022. As for General category aspirants they have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in both the Sections A & B and for Reserved it is 30% marks in both sections.
MPPSC AE Civil Engineering Cutoff Marks 2022
- General category candidates need to score 40% marks in section A and B separately.
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD category candidates need to score 30% marks in each section.
The cut-off marks for each category will vary. Cutoff marks depends on a number of factors like vacancies available, total number of candidates answering the exam, difficulty level of the question paper etc.
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL – JOIN HERE
Check – MPPSC AE Civil Engineering Question Paper 2022 (Available)
See – MPPSC AE Civil Engineering Answer key 2022 (By Utkarsh)
See – MPPSC AE Civil Engineering Answer key 2022 (By IES Master)
Check – MPPSC AE Mechanical Engineering Question Paper 2022 (Available)
MPPSC State service prelims Answer key
3 July MPPSC AE Question Paper
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Post: Assistant Engineer (AE)
Category: Answer Key
Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
- Civil Engineering: 427
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering: 34
- Mechanical Engineering: 05
- General candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD: Rs.250/-
MPPSC AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- The syllabus for the MPPSC AE exam is divided into two sections A and B.
- Section A will be related to general knowledge while engineering related questions will be asked in section B
The syllabus related to section A is provided below.
- Important Historical events and Major dynasties of M.P.
- Main festivals, folk music and folk art of M.P
- Politics and Economy of M.P.
- Forest, Mountain and Rivers of M.P.
- Famous sports competitions, awards and sports institutions of the State and country
- Electronics, computers, information and communication technology.
- Internet and Social networking sites
- Important Personalities of M.P
- Written Exam: 450 marks
- Exam duration: 3 hours
- MCQ based questions
- Each question carries 3 marks
- Interview: 50 marks
- Total: 500 marks
- The candidates who qualify the written exam will be further eligible to appear for the interview.
- General Knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, National and International Level (150 marks)
- Questions on Technical Subject (300 marks)
How to check MPPSC AE Answer key and cutoff marks 2022
- For checking the official answer key of MPPSC State engineering services just go to the site of MPPSC mppsc.mp.gov.in
- Then click on the link “What’s new” on the left hand side.
- Search the link “MPPSC State Engineering Services 2021 prelims Answer key”.
- Click on the desired link.
- Check the answers from the answer key set wise.
MPPSC AE Answer key 2022 – Check here (Released)