Career launcher Cat Slot 1, 2 & 3 Analysis – Cat Slot 1, 2 & 3 exam 2020 has been successfully conducted today. There are total 2.27 lakhs of students who have appeared in the exam today in different examination centers. Now all of the aspirants are waiting for the cat answer key 2020 to be released by the official site. As, a matter of fact the official site will released the answer key of cat slot 1, 2 & 3 after 5-6 days of time. Till then the candidates can check the unofficial answer key slot wise held on today on 29 Nov. Here, you will the get full 29 nov cat slot 1 analysis, cat slot 2 analysis & slot 3 cat analysis of 2020 year. All the thing about 29 nov Cat exam will be mention here like difficulty level of the questions, cutoff marks, good attempt etc.
Note: The Objection tab will be open or active from 10.00 AM on December 8, 2020 till 5:00 PM on December 11, 2020. Candidates will be able to see the Answer Key as well as their Individual Responses to Questions during this duration.
Also see: CAT Exam Result Date 2020-21
29 Nov Cat Slot 1 Slot 2 Slot 3 Analysis by Career Launcher
The cat exam has been commenced on three slots as on slot 1 (8:30- 10:30 am), slot 2 (12:30- 2:30 pm), and slot 3 (3:30- 5:30 pm). There are total of 76 questions and total time to complete the paper is 120 minutes in Slot 1. The sections including the slot 1 was Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning. For every correct answer there will be 3 marks. And, for every wrong answers 1 marks will be deducted. No negative marking for TITA-type (Non-MCQ).
29 Nov Slot 1 CAT Analysis 2020
- Difficult Section – VARC Sections
- Most Easiest Section – Quantitative Aptitude
- The difficulty level was moderately – difficult. Toughest section was varc , as followed by the DILR Section. At last, QA section was easy.
- 48-50 Questions is a good attempt for CAT slot 1 2020.
- overall raw score of around 105-110 should fetch a 99 percentile in CAT 2020.
SLOT 1 QA Key
Q1 . rhombus 6π/25
Q2 . (Cone frustrum 225cc ) 243
Q3. Dye and water mixture- 8
Q4. Simple interest 12
Q5. office travel speed doubles 12
Q6.(x²-…..)^(x^….) 6 solution
Q7. Alloy of metals 84
Q8. A to B B to A … 90
Q9. Log(base 2)… = log(base 3) ….. Log2(1/3)
Q10. 2-7 numbers 3 digit … 21
Q11. desktop and laptop … 20000
Q12 . minimum value of a+b+c 46
Q13.value of a+b (the one with average ) – 6
Q14. Average of aabb – 5544
Q15. TSD increase in speed – 66%
Q16. Train passing pole… 82
Q17. rectangle circle removed 3√π(5+12/π)
Q18.|x| -y <= 1graph ….. 3
Q19. F(x+5) = F(5-x) 20
Q20. illiterate Old people 67
Q21. 2^x + 2^-x ….. 0
Q22. y²-3y+2= 0 Y= x + 1/x ….. 1
Q23. 64 = x^(7-4√3)/2
Q24 . stock TITA question … 62
Q25. 36 ( LOG question)
Q26. Max min of 100 people having birthdays … 9
29 Nov Slot 2 CAT Analysis 2020
- The most difficult section was DILR.
- Under slot 2 also the easiest section was QA.
- There was 57 mcq’s.
- And tita question was around 19.
- The toughest section was as done by the survey was DILR Section. 50% of candidates has said that the DILR Section was difficult then other then two section. And QA was the easiest to handle.
- 42-43 questions is considered to be a good number of correct attempts.
- Overall raw score of around 100-102 in cat slot 2 should fetch 99 percentile in CAT 2020.
SLOT 2 QA Key
1. Race A B C = 450km
2. Jack Jim Joey = 4days
3. Avg min max = 5
4. Log = 1
5. Sharpner Pencil = ?
6. 2x+5y=99 Ans=17
7. Ram Rahim with different circles and 5kmph 15kmph speed. Rounds completed before meeting = 3
8. Triangle Q = 27
9. Possible length of chord = 8.8
10. CI SI Principal amount = 90000
11. Ratio of speed: 2
12. Ratio of speed: 7:5
13. Max value: 1/rt2
14. Perimeter Triangle Q: s/rt3
15. 7 before 3 4 digit nos: 315
16. Concentric circle diameter : 10
17. Spending on wheat: 560
18. Set Theory Maths: 20
19. R-N-M min value = ?
20. How many values of a,x will satisfy
21. Discount offered: 50 percent
22. Partnership contribution: 400 or 1600?
23. Interest Q: 10000 or 100000?
29 Nov Slot 3 CAT Analysis 2020
- As of today the toughest slot was cat slot 3 session. It was much difficult then Slot 2.
- If we talk about the section wise difficulty, VARC was somewhat similar to slot 2 session. VARC section was tricky and lengthy as asked by the students today. DILR was difficult – moderate.
- DILR Section was tougher than First two slots.
- Overall raw score of around 100-102 in Slot-3 should fetch a 99 percentile .
Sections Questions (Total) Difficulty Level Quantitative Ability 26 Moderately – easy Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension 24 Moderately – easy Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning 26 Difficult
29 Nov CAT Asked Questions 2020 Slot 1, 2 & 3
|Exam Date||29th Nov 2020|
|Exam Name||CAT 2020|
|Slots||Slot 1, 2, 3|
How to Check CAT 2020 Answer key Slot 1 & Slot 2, Slot 3
- Candidates who have appeared in the examination of cat exam can go to the main website above mention.
- After that you will see the link “Answer key of cat exam 2020” on the left hand side or notice above.
- Click on that link.
- You have to login with the details first.
- When you will login then you can check your answers with the answer key.
Answer key of CAT Exam 2020 – CLICK HERE (Available)
Official site – GO HERE
CAT 2020 Percentile Predictor Tool – CLICK HERE
IIM CAT 2020 Expected Cutoff Marks (Percentile)
There are various factors that is used to determine the cutoff mark such as level of paper, total number of aspirant appeared in the exam, number of seats, previous cutoff marks, ranking of institutes etc.
|IIM||Cat Expected cutoff marks 2020
Cat exam Sectional Cutoff 2019
|IIM Bodh Gaya||80||80||80||90|
CAT 2019 Cut Off for Non-IIM Business Schools
|Business Institutions||Cut Off|
|Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi||98+|
|SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai||92+|
|Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad||90+|
|Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai||96+|
|Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon||94+|
|International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi||90+|
|Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB)||91+|
|Goa Institute of Management (GIM Goa)||85+|
|K J Somaiya, Mumbai||86+|
|TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), TAPMI Mumbai||80+|
|FORE School of Management, New Delhi||85+|
|Institute of Financial Management & Research (IFMR), Chennai||80+|
|Loyola Institute of Business Administration, (LIBA) Chennai||70+|
|National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai||97+|
|Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras||95+|
|Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi||96+|
|SJMSOM, IIT Bombay||98+|
Must Check – IIT JAM 2021 Answer key