OSSSC RI Question Paper 2021 – Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) on 29 August organized the examination of Revenue Inspector in various examination centers in Odisha. Candidates applied for this recruitment post have been seated for the Written exam. The written exam consists Paper 1 & 2. Students can download the OSSSC RI Answer key 2021 from the official portal of OSSSC i.e. osssc.gov.in. As in the exam candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying marks or more than that otherwise their way is closed for the next round. Here, you can see the 29 Aug OSSSC Revenue Inspector Question paper pdf with asked questions in the exam.
Also see: OSSSC Pharmacist Answer key 2021
Note: Official answer key of OSSSC RI is now released. Click on the link to see official answer key for paper 1 & 2 . Also Login with your Registration ID & password to send the objection if any.
Job News – OSSSC Combined Group C Recruitment 2021
29 Aug OSSSC RI Question Paper 2021
OSSSC board has published the notification for recruitment of Revenue Inspector vacancy on Contractual Basis in June month. The Application process has been begin from 24 June 2021 and extended till 26 June 2021. The candidates will be selected after the successful completion of two Stages i.e. Written exam & Skill test. Both test have the minimum qualification marks that the candidates have to score. For UR Gen candidates it will be 35% of the total marks (140 marks out of 400) & for SC/ST/SEBC/PwD, Ex servicemen and Sports candidates it will be 30% i.e. (120 out of total 400 marks). After 1-2 weeks the board will upload the OSSSC RI Answer key 2021. Candidates an login with their registered id and password to see the answer keys and objection link.
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL HERE – CLICK HERE
Note: Candidates can check the unofficial answer key for 29 Aug OSSC RI exam below released by the coaching center. You can wait for the official answer key as it will be out soon in weeks.
Check – OSSSC RI Question Paper 2021 PDF(Available)
OSSSC RI Question Paper 2 2021 PDF (Available)
OSSSC RI GK Solved Question Paper 2021 (Available)
OSSSC Revenue Inspector 2021 Exam Pattern
- Total Questions – 200 Objective type MCQs (OMR based)
- Paper 1 – General Knowledge and Mathematics comprising 50 questions each.
- Paper 2 – Part A on General English, Part B on Computer Knowledge and Part C on Odia language.
- Total marks – 400 marks.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Total Time Duration – 4 hours.
|Subject||Number of Question||Marks|
|General Knowledge (Paper 1)||50||100|
|Mathematics (Paper 1)||50||100|
|Part A – General English (Paper 2)||50||100|
|Part B – Computer Test(Written Test) (Paper 2)||25||50|
|Part C – Language Test (Odia) (Paper 2)||25||50|
Check – OSSSC RI Cutoff Marks 2021
29 Aug OSSSC RI Solved Paper 2021
- Name of the Board Organizing Exam – OSSSC
- Date of Exam – 29 Aug 2021
- Exam name – OSSSC Revenue Inspector 2021
- Category – Question Paper/Answer key/Asked Questions
- Procedure of Selection – Written exam/Skill Test
- Official site – www.osssc.gov.in
How to check 29 August OSSSC RI Answer key 2021
- The Answer key should be seen from the official site of OSSSC. Go to the site osssc.gov.in.
- Now, in the homepage only you will see the link “Answer keys for OSSSC RI exam 2021” under the notification.
- Click on the link.
- Fill and login with your details such as registration id and password.
- Check your answers from the answer key.
OSSSC RI 2021 Answer key – Check Here (Released)
OSSSC RI Revised 2021 Answer key – Check Here (Released)
OSSSC 2021 Re-revised answer key 2021 paper ii – See Here
OSSSC RI Answer key 2021 Notice PDF – Read Here
Objection Against the OSSS RI Answer key
Incase of any wrong answers in the answer key, you can file and objection against it. To send the objection login with your details and on the applicant menu click on the link “File objection for the published answer key“. The time and date will be given on the objection notice in pdf. Check it, after the date is expire no further query will be entertained.
Objection Last date – 10 Sept 2021