AFCAT 2 Solved Question Paper 2021 – AFCAT 2 exam is now completed. After the exam is over, candidates are looking or the AFCAT 2 Question paper solutions & asked questions from Shift 1 & Shift 2. The Answer key for AFCAT 2 will be uploaded in 1-2 weeks of time. Candidates after the answer key is published can also challenge the answer key and send the objection by filling up the objection form. Official key can be downloaded from afcat.cdac.in. You can also check the AFCAT 2 Exam Analysis shift wise, Good attempts, Level of difficulty & Questions asked from each sections.
Also see: AFCAT 1 Answer key 2021
28 Aug AFCAT 2 Question Paper 2021 Shift 1
The 28th Aug AFCAT 2 is now concluded. Students attended the exam now can see the section wise overall analysis of today’s exam. As per in various news and information, the examination somewhat was of moderate level. The first shift was of easy-moderate level & the second shift level was also easy-moderate. Below you can check out the full coverage of exam analysis in a tabular form for each section.
28 Aug AFCAT 2 Shift 1 Analysis 2021
|General Awareness||Easy to Moderate|
|Reasoning and Mental Ability||Easy to Moderate|
|English Language||Easy to Moderate|
|Overall||Easy to Moderate|
28 Aug AFCAT 2 Shift 1 Good Attempts
28 Aug AFCAT 2 Shift 2 Good Attempts
28 Aug AFCAT 2 Shift 2 Analysis 2021
|Subject||Level of Examination|
|English Language||Easy to moderate|
|Reasoning & Aptitude||Easy to moderate|
|Total||Easy to Moderate|
28 Aug AFCAT 2 Shift 1 Asked Questions
- Floating national park is in which state? Ans. Manipur
- Greenland is in which ocean? Ans. North Atlantic Ocean
- Keibul Lamjao national Park is in which state? Ans. Manipur
- Scalp missile used in which fighter jet? Ans. Rafale
- World first amateur billiard title? Ans. Joe Earlam (UK)
- Which of the following were present in the Akbar’s Navratnas? Ans. Raja Birbal, Miyan Tansen, Abul Fazal, Faizi, Raja Man Singh, Raja Todar Mal, Mullah Do Piazza, Fakir Aziao-Din, Abdul Rahim Khan-I-Khana.
- FIFA World Cup was inaugurated in which year? Ans. July 13, 1930
- Castle term is related to which sport? Ans. Chess
- Archery is national sport of which country? / What is National Sport of Bhutan? Ans. Bhutan/ Archery
- When was Planning Commission of India formed? Ans. 15 March 1950What is Hematology? Ans. Study of Blood
- Land of morning calms? Ans. South Korea
- Which of the following is known as the Black lead? Ans. Graphite
- Who was the first Indian to win the World Amateur Billiards title? Ans. Wilson Jones
- Who among the following built the Red Fort in Delhi? Ans. Shah Jahan
- What is the capital of Laos? Ans. Vientiane
- What is the largest freshwater lake in Asia? Ans. Caspian Sea
- What is the largest riverine island in India? Ans. Majuli (Assam)
- The Kalahari Desert is in which among the following continents. Ans. Africa
- The first man-made fibre/polymer is? Ans. Bakelite
- Thumri a style of Indian music originated in which state? Ans. Uttar Pradesh
- Rickets is caused due to lack of. Ans. Vitamin D/Calcium
- Which among the following is not in the list of Maharatna company? Ans. There are 10 Maharatna Companies Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Coal India Limited (CIL) Gas Authority of India (GAIL), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC), Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Hindustan Petroleum (HPCL), Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL).
- What is graticule? Ans. Network of intersecting parallels and meridians on a map.
- When was the first five–year plan of India started? Ans. 1951
- Who is known as “the Las Vegas boy/ kid”? Ans. Andre Agassi, American tennis player
- Foul in baseball under net known as. Ans.
- What is the moon of Neptune planet called? Ans. Neptune has 14 Moons. Moving from closest to Neptune to furthest out, their names are Naiad, Thalassa, Despina, Galatea, Larissa, S/2004 N1 (which has yet to receive an official name), Proteus, Triton, Nereid, Halimede, Sao, Laomedeia, Psamathe, and Neso. The first moon to be discovered was Triton, which is also the largest one.
- Where is IRENA headquarter located? Ans. Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Antonyms of – wrath Ans. Happiness, Good humor
- Antonyms of – erratic Ans. Predictable, Consistent
- Antonyms of – felicitous Ans. Inappropriate; Unfortunate
- Idiom: Walking on thin ice Ans. To do something very risky or dangerous that could result in imminent disaster or ruin.
- Idiom: a square peg in a round hole Ans. Someone who does not fit in a particular place or situation.
- Synonyms: Garner Ans. Gather, Accumulate
- Venn: truck, ship, goods Ans.
- Venn: root vegetables, parsnip, carrot Ans.
- Aseel: poultry, salmon: Ans. fish
- Lion: prowl, bear-? Ans. lumber
28 Aug AFCAT 2 Shift 2 Asked Questions
- What is the Capital of Slovakia? Bratislava
- Jab is associated with which sport? Boxing
- Participation of women in olympics started in which year? 1900
- Total no. of languages in the 8th schedule of Indian Constitution? 22 Languages
- Maximum gold in olympics is won by which female athlete? Larisa Latynina, gymnastics (URS, 1956-1964) 18 medals in gymnastics, nine of which were gold.
- Who is the author of ‘Animal Farm‘? George Orwell
- Who is the First chairman of financial commission? Kshitish Chandra Neogy
- Which of the following is a fat–soluble vitamin? Vit B and Vit C
- Capital of Shivaji Maharaj in Mediaeval? Raigad Fort
- Which one is different 1. Brass 2. Aluminum 3. Copper 4. Silver
- First Indian woman sportsperson to win gold at Table tennis in commonwealth games? Manika Batra
- Sardar Sarovar dam is on which river? Narmada
- Dhuandhar waterfall is located at which river? Narmada
- What is the correct order of arrivals of Europeans to India? order are Portuguese, Dutch, British, Danes and finally French.
- When Jan Gan Man adopted by the constituent assembly? January 24, 1950
- Founder of haryanka dynasty? Bimbisara
- America’s Cup associated with which sports? Sailing
- Nick Names of Australia, Rome and Jerusalem are given, Find the wrong one.
- Who is sitar maestro of India? Pandit Ravi Shankar KBE LH
- Who was the first female judge to appoint the Supreme Court? M Fathima Beevi in 1989
- Which planet is known as Green Planet? Earth
- Which one is Light Combat/Utility Helicopter (LCH)? HAL Dhruv
- Akbarnama was written originally in which among the following languages? Persian
28 Aug AFCAT 2 Answer key 2021 Shift 2
Board Name – IAF
Exam Name – AFCAT 2 2021
Date of Exam – 28 August 2021
Category – Question paper/Exam Analysis/Answer key
Official site – afcat.cdac.in
Total Vacancies – 334
Mode of Exam – Online
How to check AFCAT 2 Answer key 2021
- You must go to the official site of IAF.
- Then click on the link “AFCAT 2 Answer key & Objection link”.
- Login with your details.
- The Answer key will be seen on your screen.
- Check your answers.
- If any wrong answer or any mistake is there in answer key you can send the objection.
AFCAT 2 Answer key 2021 – See Here