27 June MP NHM CHO Answer key 2021 – National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh has organized and commenced the exam of Community Health Officer on 27 June i.e. on Sunday. There are candidates who have seated for the CHO online Written exam in various examination centers as now all they are waiting for the MP NHM CHO Answer key to match their answers. The Answer key will be officially uploaded and published on to the official site of MP NHM. Here you will get the latest news related to the MP NHM CHO Exam Analysis 2021 with full solved MP CHO Question paper in pdf.
NHM MP CHO Question Paper 2022
Must see: 30 July MP NHM ANM Answer key 2021
Note: Answer keys has now been released you can check the official link below at last where it is written How to check MP NHM CHO Answer key. Also the observation link will be activated from June 29, 2021, 4:00 PM to July 1, 2021, 4:00 PM.
Also see: GPSC Range forest Officer Answer key 2021
27 June MP NHM CHO Answer key
NHM MP in the previous months released the Community Health Officer Vacancies for the candidates who are interested in it. About 2850 total vacancies notice has been published on to the official site of NHM MP. There are lots of candidates that are eligible for this post & they have applied for it till 31 May 2021. The exam was held on 27 June which is a Written test. Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of Written test. Candidates who will bring the minimum qualifying cutoff marks that aspirant will be qualified in the exam.
Notice – As per the notice released by the official board the candidates must know that the result is being process under normalization rules. Click on the link below.
Check – MP NHM CHO Results 2021 (<— Results is released. Click on this link.)
NHM MP CHO 2021 Exam Pattern
- The exam type is of objective. (MCQ’s)
- Each question will carry 1 mark each.
- No negative marking is there in the exam.
- Time duration will be of 2 hrs.
|Demography and common health statistics||05|
|Community Health , Epidemiology and disease prevention||10|
|Maternal Health (Pregnancy and child birth)||10|
|Child health and Nutrition||10|
|Common Communicable diseases||10|
|Non Communicable Diseases||10|
|National Health Programs||10|
27 June MP NHM CHO Question Paper
Board Name – National Health Mission (NHM) MP
Exam Name – Community Health officer 2021
Total Vacancies – 2850
Date of Exam – 27 June 2021
Category – Answer key
Official site – nhmmp.gov.in, mponline.gov.in & sams.co.in
Also see: NSCBMC Jabalpur Staff Nurse Answer key 2021
MP NHM CHO Morning Questions Asked 2021 (Memory Based)
1. Route of DPT vaccine – vastus lateralis muscle of thigh
2. Causative agent of dengue – Aedes aegypti (mosquito)
3. When is Pentavalent Vaccine 3rd dose is given – 14 Week
4. When given Hepatitis B – At the birth
5. When diarrhea is more than 14 days is known as – Persistent diarrhea
6. Study of atmosphere – Meteorology
7. When celebrate vaccination day – 16 March
8. When come mental health policy – 1982
9. If Apgar score 8 what is condition of baby- No distress
10. Connect btw Bone is know as
11. What is Wilson disease – It is a genetic disorder which causes excess copper is build up in our body
12. What is Function flame cell – Excretion of water
13. What is mission parivar divas – Increasing access to contraceptives and family planning services in146 high fertility districts with Total Fertility Rate (TFR) of 3 and above in seven high focus states.
14.where is konark sun
temple – Odisha
15. What is the folk dance of Tamil Nadu – Bharatanatyam
16. Where is elephant festival celebrated – Rajasthan
17. What is SUMAN yojna – It is launched by central govt. Suman’s full name is Safe Motherhood Assurance Scheme. Under this scheme, financial assistance to pregnant women will be done by the government.
18. What is thrombocytopenia – Low platelets
19. Route of DPT vaccine
20. Right of drug administration except
21. Vector bone disease include – 6 (Malaria, Dengue, Lymphatic Filariasis, Kala-azar, Japanese Encephalitis and Chikungunya)
22. Causative organisms of chicken pox – Varicella-zoster virus
23. What is RNA virus except
24. How much tab in Mala D – Total 30 pills 21 is contraceptive and 7 are iron pills
25. Barrier method except – Barrier method include the diaphragm, cervical cap, male condom, female condom spermicidal foam, sponges & film
26. Natural method except – Tubectomy & vasectomy
27. How many vector born disease in vector born program
28.National Family program when come – 1952
29. Yoga day celebrate – 21 June
30. In which stage Labor episiotomy done – second stage
31. What is parasite plasmodium
32. Which disease not transmitted through blood except
33. What is NPCDCS – National Programme for Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases and Stroke (NPCDCS)
34. After 3 yr old baby how much vita A dose given
35. What is bleeding disorder
36. MMR is calculated by – Dividing recorded (or estimated) maternal deaths by total recorded (or estimated) live births in the same period and multiplying by 100,000.
37. Constant geographical area to develop infection is know as – endemic
38. If death rate and birth rate increase what is know as – Population momentum
39. Janani surkasha yojna (JSY)- 12 April 2005
40. PMSMA Yojana – 2nd & 3rd trimester
42.Xeropthalmia seen which vitamin disorder – Vitamin A
43. Vita B3 disorder – Pellagra
44. At the level of uterus in 20 week of pregnancy- Umbilicus
45. Image of defibrillator
46. Image of lumber puncture needle
47. Image of Bp handle
48. What is period of time person have infected and appearance of sign symptoms – Incubation Period
49. Where is drug absorption take place – small intestine
50.When mother having never birth any child is known as – Nulliparous
MP NHM CHO Evening Questions Asked 2021 (Memory Based)
1 Where is Ajanta caves – Maharashtra
2.5 river State – Punjab
3.nearest atmosphere layer – troposphere
4. Hepatitis d associated with which hepatitis – hepatitis B
5 leprosy eradication strategy
6 world health day – 7th April
7 vaccination week – last week of April
8 exocrine and endocrine gland – Pancreas
9 recommended fluid therapy for neonates
10 mother to fetus transfer immunity
11 Chadwick sign
12 typhoid fever vaccine
13 route of Salk vaccine – Intradermal
14 sign of 2 trimester except ans.lightening
15 dose of albendazole how many times in year – 2 times (in adolescence – 400 mg )
16 most mitral regergitation and mitral valve stenosis associated with
17 sims lateral position
18 imase based incubated
19 when given MMR vaccine
20 factor related to increase urban population except
21 which program initiate the birth training of health personnel
22 who is voluntarily provide maternal care a asha b community health nurse c obstetrician and gynecologist
23 Classical dance of Andhra Pradesh – Kuchipudi
24 following vector borne illness except a. tb b. Malaria c. Chicken gunia d ,,,,,
25 variola is the causative agent of – small pox
26 other name Whooping cough – pertussis or 100 days cough
27 sustentia nigra secret ed from which neurotransmitter
28 total bones of a upper limb – 64
29 Body temperature is regulated by – Hypothalamus
30 First suction is done by mouth than nose- first mouth then nose
31 Rice water stool is the classical sign of which disease – Cholera
32 Vitamin dose can give in till the age of – 5 years
33 Which is the risk factor hypothermia in newborn – Preterm
34 Albendazole given in which age –
35 which one is not the type of cancer – Glaucoma
36 Adolescent program is launched in which year – 7 Jan 2014
How to Check 27 June MP NHM CHO Answer key 2021
- Candidates must visit the site of MP NHM first above given.
- Now, after that in the homepage you will see the link “MP NH CHO 2850 Vacancy 2021”.
- See the link observation and answer keys.
- Click on that and login with your roll no. and DOB.
- You will see the answer key in pdf set wise.
- Cross check your answers and see how much you have scored.
MP NHM CHO Answer key 2021 – Check Here
MP NHM CHO Clarification conclusion 2021 PDF notice – Check Here
MP NHM CHO Observation Procedure Notice PDF – Check Here
MP NHM CHO June Session Allotment & Admission Letter Notice pdf – Check Here
Note: Fees of Rs.500+GST for challenging the answer key. Click on the above link i.e. observation one to see how you can challenge the answer key.
MP NHM CHO Cutoff Marks 2021
The cutoff marks for MP NHM CHO will be based on many things i.e.
- Number of vacancies.
- Candidates applied and attended the exam.
- Difficulty of question paper.
- Previous cutoff marks.
Note: Candidates must score minimum of 40% marks in order to qualify the exam. The merit list will be created on the basis of marks secured in the exam.
MP NHM Staff Nurse Exam Date 2021
MP NHM has released the exam date and full schedule of Staff nurse and Female Health worker ANM exam. The staff nurse exam will be held on 31 July 2021 In two shifts i.e. Shift 1: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Shift 2: 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM. And the ANM Female Health worker will also held on 31 July in Shift 2 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM. The Admit card shall be available 1week before the exam.
Notification – MP NHM Staff nurse Written exam Schedule 2021
5 thoughts on “27 June MP NHM CHO Answer key 2021 Solved Paper & Cutoff Marks”