TNUSRB SI Answer key 2022 – The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board(TNUSRB) has recently finished conducting its examination. The examination to the post of Sub-Inspector was held on 25th June 2022 and 26th June 2022. This time a total number of vacancies is 444. All the aspiring candidates can check for the provisional answer key online with the objection link after that the final key shall be announced. The answer key will be uploaded on the official website of TNUSRB that is tnursb.tn.gov.in.
26 June TNUSRB SI Answer key
Authority: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board(TNUSRB)
Post: Sub-Inspector(Taluk and Armed Reserve)
Category: Answer Key
Exam Date: 25th July 2022 and 26th June 2022
Salary: Rs.36900 -116600/-
Official Website: tnursb.tn.gov.in.
26 June TNUSRB SI Question Paper
All the aspirants who have given the examination of TNUSRB SI on 25th and 26th june can simply see the main i.e. original answer key in sets on the official site after 1-2 weeks of time. With the answer key, the objection window will also appear for you. If any candidates find any answers wrong in the answer key, they can challenge the TNUSRB SI Answer key and send the objection.
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
- Medical Examination and Physical Tests
- Special marks for candidates in sports ,NCC,NSS etc.
- The minimum age for being eligible to these posts is 20 years of age while the maximum age is 30 years of age.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed for candidates belonging to various categories as per government norms.
- There will be two parts:-Part I and Part-II
- Part I will consist of Tamil language eligibility test testing the candidate’s basic knowledge in the Tamil language.
- It will have objective type questions each of 1 mark each.
- It is the main written exam.
- Total 70 marks ,each question of half mark each.
- Duration is two and a half hours.
- Part – A : General Knowledge (40 Marks – 80 Questions)
- Part – B :Psychology Test (30 marks – 60 Questions)
- Candidates need to score a minimum of 25 marks to qualify this exam.
How to check tnusrb si answer key 2022
- To check the question paper and answer key you must go to the official website above given that is tnursb.tn.gov.in.
- In the latest section, search for the notification related to the answer key upload.
- Click on the link “Answer key for SI Posts 2022”.
- First the provisional answer keys will be made available to you.
- After that when the objection or challenging period of answer keys are done then the final answer key are announced.
- Check your answers and see how much you have scored.
TNUSRB SI TET Answer key 2022 – See here (Released)
TNUSRB SI Dept Answer key 2022 – See here (Released)
TNUSRB SI Open Answer key 2022 – See here (Released)