JEE Main Question Paper 2021 Session 4 – All the students who have given the exam of JEE main session 4 n 26 August now can see the JEE main Question paper in pdf. The exam was held in Two Shifts as here you can see the Full Shift 1 & 2 Question paper. Also, you can check out the Important Question asked in the exam. After the whole schedule of JEE Main 2021 Session 4 is completed. The NTA will published the JEE Main Session 4 Question paper with the Provisional & Final Answer key and solutions on their official website.
26 Aug JEE Main Question Paper 2021 Shift 1
JEE Main session 4 exam for BE/ BTech and BArch is now started from today i.e. 26 Aug. The exam for various shift shall continue from date 27, 31 and September 1, 2, 2021. All the appearing aspirants after the exam can check the JEE Main session 4 Solved questions from here. We will be providing you the Unofficial answer key and asked questions solutions shift wise. Subject wise Math’s, Physics, Chemistry question paper & answer key shall be published soon after the exam is over. Various coaching institutes like Resonance, Allen & Aakash will release the JEE Main session 4 question paper with detail solutions in pdf.
Note: NTA drops Age Factor from tie breaking policy in NEET, JEE Mains 2021.
26 Aug JEE Main Shift 1 Mathematics Solutions PDF (By Resonance)
26 Aug JEE Main Shift 1 Physics Solutions PDF (By Resonance)
26 Aug JEE Main Shift 1 Chemistry Solutions PDF (By Resonance)
26 Aug Shift 1 Memory Based Questions Solutions (By Vedantu)
26 Aug JEE Mains Mathematics Solution Shift 2 (Resonance)
26 Aug JEE Mains Physics Solution Shift 2 (Resonance)
26 Aug JEE Mains Chemistry Solution Shift 2 (Resonance)
26 Aug Memory Based JEE Mains Asked Questions
- On heating novalac with formadehyde which of the following formal will form? – Bakelite
- How many electrons are present in 4f Orbitals of GD Gd^2 +? – 7
- Which of the following is dissolved in water and give colour? CuCl2
- Best method to obtain de ionized water – Synthetics Raisins method
- What is the velocity of an image of bike when the object distance is 1.9M which is overtaking you with velocity 40 M/S Focal Length of bike mirror is 10 CM
- No. Of lone pairs on A(a halogen) in a t shaped molecule AB3 – 2
- Which one is the violet coloured complex? Na4[Fe(CN)5NOS
- In an LR circuit at steady state energy stored in inductor is 64J and power consumed by circuit is 640watts. Find this constant for this LR circuit? 0.2
- Two spheres, each of radius r = 5 cm are thrown upwards at an internal of 3s. At what height they will collides? Initial speed is 30m/s – 33.7 m
- Heat supplied is 6000J/min. Power = 90W. Find time take to increase the internal energy by 2.5 * 10^3 J? 250
26 Aug JEE Main Shift 1 Analysis 2021
|Overall – Moderate Level|
|Physics||Easy to Moderate (Conceptual)||10-15 (Formula based), Semiconductor, Optic (2 Questions), Logic gates|
|Chemistry||Easy||Inorganic + Organic (More Weightage), Numerical – Basics, Statement based|
|Mathematics||Moderate to Difficult (Lengthy & Calculative)||Vector & 3D (4 Questions), Matrix and determinants, Stats, differential equation (4 Questions), conic section|
26 Aug JEE Main Shift 2 Analysis 2021
|Overall – Moderate Level|
|Physics||Moderate||Numerical (Formula based)|
|Chemistry||Easy – Moderate||Many questions were asked from NCERT. (Weightage of organic was more), Physical|
|Mathematics||Moderate to Difficult (Lengthy and calculative)|||
26 Aug JEE Main Question Paper 2021 Shift 2
Organization Name – NTA
Exam Name – JEE Main 2021
Date of exam (Session 4) – August 26, 27, 31 and September 1, 2, 2021.
Shifts – Two (Shift 1 – From 9 am to 12 noon & 2nd Shift – between 3 pm and 6 pm)
Category – Answer key/Question Paper/Solutions
Official site – jeemain.nta.nic.in
Answer key status – Soon Released
How to Check JEE Main Session 4 Answer key 2021
- First enter the website of NATA JEE i.e. mentioned above.
- After that see the link “JEE Main provisional answer key 2021 Session 4 with Question paper”.
- Click on that.
- The pdf will display the answer key with question paper.
- Check it and match your answers.
- Also, if answer key has any mistake or something, then you can fill the objection and send it to the authority by paying a certain amount of fees of Rs.200. Objection window will open till the 3rd day after the answer key is announced.
- At last the final answer key shall be released after the objection matter will be closed.