PPSC Draftsman Question Paper 2022 – Punjab Public Service Commission is going to conduct the PPSC Draftsman Exam on 25th September 2022. Any person between 18 to 37 years of age and having the required educational qualifications could have for the post. There are total 119 vacancies available for this post across various departments such as Municipal Corporations, Municipal Councils/ Nagar ,Department of Tourism and Cultural Affairs. Application forms for the same were released on 16th June 2022. Now that the exam is already conducted, the candidates will want to have a look at the answer key. The official answer key will be provided by the Commission on the official website ppsc.gov.in.
PSSSB Supervisor question paper 2022
25 Sep PPSC Draftsman Question Paper
Authority : Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Post : Draftsman/Head Draftsman
Vacancy Available: 119
Application Form Release Date : 16th June 2022
Exam Date: 25th September 2022
Category : Answer Key
Selection procedure: Written exam/merit list
Official Website : ppsc.gov.in
Check: PPSC Draftsman Question paper 2022
25 Sep PPSC Draftsman Answer key
The exam will be held on 25th September 2022. After the conclusion of the exam, the Commission will release the provisional answer key within a few weeks. Students can raise objections on any question they are unsatisfied with by paying a certain amount of money. These objections will be reviewed by the subject experts and then the final answer key will be released. While the above process is time consuming, candidates can view unofficial answer keys released by experts and coaching center classes. The link to one such unofficial answer key is provided in this article. Only student acquiring the minimum qualifying marks or cutoff marks shall be only be passed.
PPSC Cooperative Inspector Question paper 2022
PPSC Naib tehsildar answer key 2022
PPSC Draftsman Exam Pattern 2022
- The exam will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours.
- There will be 2 parts of the paper; Part A and Part B.
- Part A will consist of subject specific questions whereas Part B will have reasoning, mental ability and general knowledge based questions.
- Part A : 100 questions , 400 marks
- Part B : 20 questions , 80 marks
- Total marks will be 480.
- Negative marking is there for 1 mark. 4 marks and for each correct answer
- Minimum qualifying marks – 40% UR, & Other (SC/ST) – 35%.
How to download PPSC Draftsman Answer key 2022
- Visit the Commission’s official website : ppsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, check for the ‘Announcements’ section.
- Search for the PPSC Draftsman Answer key 2022.
- Click the link to open the pdf.
- The answers will be provided according to the sets they were conducted in.
- Check your answers with those provided in the answer key.
PPSC Draftsman Answer key 2022 – Check here
- When will the PPSC board released the Draftsman exam answer key?
Ans. The answer key will be available in 1-2 weeks.
- Is there a negative marking in the exam of PPSC Draftsman exam?
Ans. Yes, 1 marks is deducted for every wrong answer.
- What is the total marks in the paper of PPSC Draftsman?
Ans. Total marks is 480.