JEE Main Question Paper Shift 1 2022 – JEE Main exam is now on a roll with the students who want to get clear it. Today all those aspirants who have given the exam of JEE Mains can check on to the full memory based Question paper from here on this page. We will provide you the JEE Main question paper for both shifts held on 25 June 2022. With that you can also see the Exam analysis for shift 1 & 2, difficulty level of exam date wise. The Answer key can be checked from the main site of JEE Main i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in.
25 June JEE Main Question Paper Shift 1
JEE Main will be going to be held from 24 June till 29 June 2022. There will be lakhs of aspirants that will be competing for this exam. There are two shift. The first shift will be done from 9 am to 12 pm & the other shift from 3 pm to 6 pm. After both shift is complete we will try to publish exact questions asked in the exam with the answers. The Answer key will take some time to released, as it will be out after the whole schedule of JEE mains is done. When the answer keys are announced, you can check your marks and predict your rank from there. Also, if any students wants to challenge the JEE Main answer key they can do it by sending the objection.
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL – JOIN HERE
25 June JEE Main Shift 1 Asked Question 2022
- Which of the following is artificial sweetener?
- Intermediate on Hoffmann bromide reaction?
- IUPAC of ethylidene chloride?
- Questions from tyndall effect?
- Intermediate in Reimann Tiemann reaction?
- Entropy change = 550 Jk-1, Enthalpy change = -165 KJ mol -1, Find temperature and equilibrium?
- Which has the highest ionic mobility in aqueous solution?
- In 681 g of C7H5N3O6 the number of nitrogen atoms are X 1021 what is the value of x?
- Strongest oxidizing agent?
- (CH3)3 CCI+(CH3)3COK gives?
- Phenol reacted with nitric acid which gives two product. Which is the best method to separate the products.
- In the leaching of gold NaCN is added, the complex formed is X which when on addition of Zn forms Y. X & Y respectively are.
- Which of the following is isoelectronic?
- Circle is touched by lines 4x- 3Y +K1 = 0 & 4x – 3y+K2 = 0. A line passing through center intersect these line respectively at (-1,3) and (-3,6). Equation of circle is.
JEE Main paper 1 (B. tech/B.E.)exam pattern 2022
- Mode of exam – Online.
- Time duration – 3 hrs.
- MCQ & Numerical questions are asked.
- Total marks – 300.
- 4 marks for the correct answer, -1 for the wrong answer and 0 for the unanswered question.
JEE Main paper 2A (B.arch/B.plan)exam pattern 2022
- Computer-based examination except for Drawing section in B. Arch (Pen & Paper based mode).
- Time – 3 hrs.
- MCQ and numerical.
- Total marks – 400.
- In MCQ and numerical 4 marks for the correct answer, -1 for the wrong answer.
25 June JEE Main Asked Questions Shift 2
Name of the exam – JEE Main
Organization Name – NTA
Date of today exam – 25 June, 2022
Shifts – Two
Category – Answer key/Question paper/Analysis
Official site – jeemain.nta.nic.in
Exam Schedule – June 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29, 2022
How to Check JEE Main Answer key 2022
- To see the official answer key for JEE main exam. Visit the site above given.
- In that see the public notice section.
- Under that you will see the link “Answer key and response sheet for Jee mains exam”.
- Click on it.
- If it want the login then put your details and enter there.
- Now, check your answer keys set wise or shift wise.
JEE Main Answer key 2022 – See here