22 Nov SSC GD Question Paper 2021 – Candidates who have attended the exam of SSC GD Constable today on 22 Nov, 2021. They can see the Questions asked in today’s exam. The exam will be done in shifts. The exam will finish on 15 December 2021. There are lakhs of students who will be appearing for the examination of SSC GD constable 2021. The exam is to be held in computer mode i.e. CBT. The Answer key shall be available shift wise on the main portal of the SSC. As for the upcoming exam of SSC GD aspirants can download their Admit card state wise from the official site i.e. ssc.nic.in.
22 Nov SSC GD Question Paper
Candidates must check the SSC site to know their exam date and shifts. The exam will be online based and Objective type questions shall be asked in the exam. Also there is negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer. At first the tentative answer key of SSC GD will be released for the SSC GD exam 2021. If any students have any objection then they can submit online representation within a given time period. Rs.100/- will be charged per question. Candidates qualifying the CBT test should be shortlisted for the PET PST test. After that at last he medical exam will take place.
22 Nov SSC GD Questions Asked Shift 1 2021 (By Exampur)
22 Nov SSC GD Asked Questions 2021 All Shifts (By MD Classes)
- CBT exam of SSC GD contain Four Sections i.e. of (General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Elementary Mathematics, and English/Hindi)
- A total of 100 Questions is asked.
- Total Marks – 100
- 1 mark is awarded for each question.
- The exam will be conducted in both Hindi and English languages.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
22 Nov SSC GD Asked Questions All shifts
Name of the Exam – SSC GD Constable 2021
Board Name – SSC
Today Exam date – 22 Nov, 2021
Category – Asked Questions/Question Paper
Official site – ssc.nic.in
Process of Selection – CBT test/Physical Test/Medical test
Frequently Questions Asked About SSC GD exam 2021
- Is there a minus marking in SSC GD exam 2021?
Ans. Yes, there is a minus marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answers.
- When will the SSC GD exam answer key is released for all shifts?
Ans. The answer keys will be announced after the whole schedule of exam is done.
- Where to see the SSC GD Cutoff Marks 2021?
Ans. The cutoff marks can bee seen from the official site when the Qualified candidates list is announced.