TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Question Paper 2022 – TNPSC Group 2 exam date is finally been announced by the TNPSC board. Exam will be organize and conducted on the date of 21 May, 2022 i.e. Saturday. Examination centers were booked by the board in various cities of the Tamil Nadu state. As the exam will be over, the candidates who will be looking for the TNPSC Group 2 Prelims answer key and paper solutions can check our website here. We will be providing you the unofficial answer key with solutions soon from various coaching centers and experts. Official TNPSC Group 2 prelims question will be uploaded here after the exam in pdf format.
TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Answer key 2022
21 May TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Question Paper
The TNPSC group 2 exam will consists of objective type paper where there are multiple choice questions. The total marks for the exam is 300. Out of that the candidates must have to score at least 90 marks to be able to qualify the exam. Cutoff marks is decided by the board when the TNPSC Group 2 prelims result is out. There are separate group i.e. Group 2 and 2A. Only the difference is that, the Group 2 has interview as a part but Group 2A doesn’t hold an interview. Questions shall be asked in Tamil and English language. Candidates securing the cutoff marks or more will be headed to the mains exam test.
See – TNPSC CCSE group 2 prelims Question Paper 2022
21 May TNPSC CCSE Group 2 Prelims Answer key
Examination date – May 21, 2022
Board Name – TNPSC
Name of the exam – Group 2 prelims
Category – Answer key/Question paper
Vacancies announced – 5529
Exam type – Objective.
Location – Tamil nadu
Procedure of selection – Preliminary exam/Mains/Interview
Official website – www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC CESE Question paper
TNUSRB police constable question paper
How to check the TNPSC Group 2 prelims Answer key 2022
- First enter the site of TNPSC i.e. above given.
- Now, in the announced section on the right hand side search the link “TNPSC Group 2 prelims answer key 2022”.
- Click on the link.
- At first the tentative answer key is released, where you can challenge it and send the objection against it if there is something wrong in answer key.
- After sometime the final answer key is announced with the final correction in it.
- How many vacancies are there this time for TNPSC Group 2 post?
Ans. Total there are 5529 vacancies.
- What is the qualifying marks in TNPSC Group 2 exam?
Ans. Students have to bring 90 marks out of 300. If they are unbale to score 90 then they are not passed or qualify in it.
- For which Group 2 post the interview will be done after mains exam?
Ans. The interview is done for only Group 2 post not for Group 2A.