UPSSSC Forest Guard Answer key 2022 – The Uttar Pradesh Service Selection Commission is going to conduct the Forest Guard Exam on 21st August 2022. The total number of posts available are 655 out of which 596 are for the forest guard whereas 59 are for the wildlife guard. Once the exam is conducted, the candidates will be eagerly waiting for the answer key to check their performance in this exam. The official answer key will be uploaded on the official website upsssc.gov.in. However, Candidates can check the provisional answer keys released by various coaching centers within a few hours of the exam. To get more details about the answer key and cut-off marks, keep reading this article till the end.
21 Aug UPSSSC Forest Guard Answer key
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Post: Forest Guard, Wildlife Guard
Total Vacancies: 655
Category: Answer Key
Selection Process: Written Test, Physical Test, Medical Test
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
The provisional answer key will be released by the officials. This answer key will be subjected to objections by the candidates. After considering all the objections, the Commission will release the final answer key along with the cut-off marks and merit list. The candidates can view the answer keys provided by experts of coaching centers earlier than the official answer key to calculate their performance and an approximation of their scores.
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL – JOIN HERE
See: UP Forest Guard Answer key 2022 (By Exampur)
See: UPSSSC Forest Guard Answer key 2022 (By Utkarsh)
21 Aug UPSSSC Forest Guard Question Paper
On 21 Aug the UPSSSC forest guard question paper will contain below pattern.
- The exam will be conducted in 27 centers across Uttar Pradesh from 10am to 12:30 pm.
- The exam will be MCQ type.
- Paper will consist of 200 questions.
- Total marks will be 200.
- The time duration will be 02:30 hours (150 minutes).
- Subjects included:
- General knowledge
- General Intelligence Test
The candidate will have to undergo other tests after this exam is concluded. Those who qualify for the other tests and pass them will then be eligible to contest for the vacant seats.
After the written examination, the candidate will have to undergo Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET), and Medical Examination.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
The final cut-off however will be decided by the authority based on such as total vacancies available, number of candidates appearing for the exam, difficulty level of the question paper ,previous years cut-off etc.
How to check 21 Aug UPSSSC Forest Guard Answer key 2022
- Visit the official website : upsssc.gov.in.
- On the home page, you will be provided with an option to download the answer key.
- Login with your details and submit it.
- Download the answer key in the pdf format.
- Cross check your answers from the downloaded answer key.
- See the objection link if you want to submit the objection against the UPSSSC Forest guard answer key.