CUET Question Paper 2022 – CUET first phase of examination is now underway and will be held today on 19 July 2022. There are lakhs of candidates who have registered and applied for the exam of CUET UG. Students can download their admit card from the site of CUET i.e. cuet.samarth.ac.in for upcoming CUET second phase exam i.e. going to be done in August month. When the exam is done and completed. You can see the full CUET Question paper analysis from this page. As we will give you the news regarding the exam of CUET i.e. conducted today. CUET Answer key can be seen through official site above given with objection link.
15 July CUET Question Paper Slot 1 2022
17 July NEET UG Answer key 2022
19 July CUET Slot 1 Question Paper
This time a total of 14 lakh of students have registered for the CUET UG exam. According to the sources, 8 lakh of candidates will be appeared in the phase I and other 6 lakh in August month covering phase II. CUET is the entrance exam that is conducted every year for the candidates who want to take admission in various colleges for UG Courses. In CUET exam MCQ questions are asked in an online. The exam mode of CUET is online. Candidates who will get good cutoff marks according to the universities participated in CUET will get the admission. As the cutoff marks is determined on the basis of total number of student appeared in the exam, No. of seats available, Difficulty level of exam. See 19 July CUET Slot 1 & 2 Questions asked from the link below which will be available soon here. Official CUET Answer key 2022 will be online published soon when the exam is completed. You can see your answers from there and check how much you are scoring.
See: CUET 19 July Slot 1 Analysis 2022 (By Adda 247)
CUET exam pattern 2022
- Exam mode – Online (CBT)
- MCQ are asked.
- Consists of 4 Sections – Section IA – 13 Languages, Section IB – 19 Languages, Section II – 27 Domain-specific Subjects, Section III – General Test.
- Total questions – 175 (140 are to be done.)
- 1 marks is minus for wrong answer each.
- Slot 1 – 3 hours 15 minutes, Slot 2 – 3 hours 45 minutes.
19 July CUET Slot 2 Question Paper
Name of the exam – CUET UG 2022
Date of today exam – 19 July, 202
Category – Answer key/Question paper
Shift – Two
Organization/Board name – NTA (National Testing Agency)
Official site – cuet.samarth.ac.in
15 July CUET Question Paper Slot 2 2022
How to see CUET Answer key 2022
- Enter the homepage of CUET given above.
- Then scroll down a little and click the link “CUET Answer key 2022”.
- After that if it want the details to login. Fill it and submit it.
- Answer key should be on your screen day wise and shift wise.
- Check it and cross check the answers.
- For challenging the answer key read the instructions there.
19 July CUET Answer key 2022 – See here