TNPSC CESE Question Paper 2021 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) board has conducted the exam of Combined Engineering Subordinate Services on 18 September 2021. The exam was done for the 537 vacancies consisting of different post. Students can soon check the TNPSC CESE answer key from the official website of TNPSC. Although, we are here to provide you the direct link of Answer key when it will be released. Below you can check out 18 Sep TNPSC CESE Question paper in pdf and the unofficial key. Aspirants must have to bring in the minimum cutoff marks to pass onto the written examination of TNPSC CESE.
21 May TNPSC Group 2 prelims question paper
Also see: TNPSC AO Cutoff Marks 2021
Note: The official Tentative Answer key is now available. See the answer key links for all subjects at last of the post.
18 Sep TNPSC CESE Question Paper
TNPSC CESE 537 Vacancies have been out for the post of Junior Draughting Officer, Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer. The Application form filling has began from march till the date of 4 April 2021. First the exam was decided to be done on 6 June 2021 but it was revised to 18 Sep 2021. The Exam was done in two shifts i.e. paper 1 was done on Morning shift and paper 2 in evening shift. There are minimum mark for SC/ST/OBC and other categories that thee have to bring in order to qualify in the exam. Candidates can download the answer key after 3-4 days of time. The Tentative answer key will be released first. As for the TNPSC CESE 2021 Question paper you can see it below soon.
18 Sep TNPSC CESE JDO Question Paper 2021 PDF (Available)
TNPSC CESE JDO Answer key 2021 (By Pyramid Academy)
TNPSC CESE 2021 Exam Pattern
- Two paper will be there.
- Paper type – Objective (OMR method)
- Paper 1 – Based on the Civil Engineering, Architectural Assistantship, and Handloom Technology /Textile Technology/Textile Manufacture subjects.
- Civil engineering paper will be asked in both English and Tamil.
- Paper 1 will be of diploma standard & Paper 2 will be of GS paper.
- Total time duration – 5 hrs.
- Minimum Marks to Qualify for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, BC(OBCM)s, MBCs/DCs and BCMs – 150.
- And for others – 200.
- Total Marks – 500.
- Total Questions – 300
|Paper – I (Subject Paper).
1. Civil Engineering (Code No. 299) 2. Architectural Assistantship (Code No. 323) 3. Handloom Technology /Textile Technology/Textile Manufacture (Code No. 339)
|Paper- II (General Studies) (100 Questions)
(Code No.003) General Studies (HSC Standard) – 75 Questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions
18 Sep TNPSC JDO Answer key 2021
Organization/Board Name – TNPSC
Exam Name – TNPSC CESE 2021
Date of Exam – 18 Sep 2021
Paper – 2
Total Vacancies – 537
Category – Question Paper/Answer key
Official site – www.tnpsc.gov.in
Process of Selection – Written exam/DV/Counselling
Also see: TNPSC AO Answer key 2021
How to Check TNPSC CESE Answer key 2021
- Visit the website of TNPCS above given.
- Then, in the top menu see the recruitment section.
- Check the answer key link under that.
- Click on objective type answer key link.
- Now, see the tentative answer keys set wise first.
- Challenge the answer key within a limited time given.
TNPSC CESE 2021 Answer key Civil Engineering – Check Here
TNPSC CESE 2021 Architectural Assistantship Answer key – Check Here
TNPSC CESE Handloom textile Answer key 2021 – Check Here
TNPSC CESE 2021 General Studies Answer key – Check Here