17 July UPSC CMS Question paper 2022 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has conducted the Combined Medical Services Exam(CMS)exam on 17th July 2022. Online applications could be filled up to 26th April 2022. The exam will be conducted across 41 centers in India. UPSC Combined medical services exam is conducted yearly by the UPSC Officials. This year, the exam will be conducted in 2 slots. Paper I will be held in the morning slot while Paper II will be held in the afternoon slot. The answer key will be a subject of discussion among various coaching centers and experts and will be provided soon. CMS answer key will be released by the Commission within a short period of time on their official website www.upsc.nic.in.
17 July UPSC CMS Question paper
The candidates who qualify this exam will be further called in for the personality test as prescribed by the Commission. For this the candidates need to score a minimum cut-off as prescribed by the Commission. The cutoff marks will be announced when the result is being announced and is released category wise. Personality test contains 100 marks total.
If in case two or more candidates score the same marks, various factors will be taken into consideration to give priority to a single candidate. The priority will be based on age, birth date and completion of internship.
- In case two candidates score the same number of marks, the candidate having higher age will be placed first.
- In case if they are of the same age, the candidate who has completed his internship first will be preferred over the other candidate.
The provisional answer key will be released first followed by the release of the final answer key.
17 July UPSC CMS Answer key
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of Exam: Combined Medical Service Exam
Examination Date: 17th July 2022
Category: Answer Key/Question paper
Duration: One day
Application form release date: 6th April 2022
- There will be 2 rounds – one will be written exam and another will be personality test.
- Written exam will be of 500 marks while the personality test will consist of 100 marks.
- The written exam will have 2 papers: Paper I and Paper II.
- 1/3 of negative marking is there for wrong answer.
- Each paper will have 120 questions and carry 250 marks.
- Paper I will consist of 120 questions: 96 from general medicine and 24 from pediatrics.
- Paper II will have questions asked from surgery, Genecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social Medicine .
- The exam will be conducted on Sunday, 17th July 2022.
- Paper I will be held from 9:30 to 11:30 am.
- Paper II will be conducted from 2 to 4 pm.
How to check UPSC CMS 2022 Answer key
- Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) ; upsc.gov.in
- On the home page, check for the ‘Examination’ link.
- Select it and go to answer key.
- Search the UPSC CMS answer key 2022.
- The answer key will open in pdf format.
- Cross check your answers from there.
UPSC CMS Answer key 2022 – Check here