NEET UG Answer key 2022 – The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test(NEET) for UG candidates will be held on 17th July 2022. It is conducted nationwide across various centers in India. The exam will be conducted from 2 to 5 pm. Candidates need to carry their Admit card along with them to answer the exam. Soon after, the provisional answer key will be released on the official website nta.nic.in. NEET UG answer key will give the candidates a rough idea on how they have performed in the examination. For more details, continue reading this article till the very end!
17 July NEET UG Answer key 2022
The answer key will be first released provisionally. This provisional answer key is subjected to a lot of objections from the candidates. After taking into consideration all the objections, the Agency will release the final answer key. Till then the candidates can use the provisional answer key to analyze their performance in the examination.
Previous year, the NEET exam was conducted on 12th September 2021. The answer key was released on 15th October 2021. The release was delayed due to objections raised in the provisional answer key. Objections need to be studied carefully. Usually the answer key is released within 20-25 days after the exam. As of now you can see the 17 July NEET Question paper in pdf with unofficial answer key released by various coaching centers and experts.
Check – NEET UG Answer key 2022 (By Brilliant Pala)
17 July NEET UG Exam Pattern
Authority: National Testing Agency (NTA)
Name of the Exam: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
Date of exam: 17 July, 2022
Frequency: Once a year
Exam Type: Entrance Exam
Mode of exam: Offline
Category: Answer key
Official website: neet.nta.nic.in
NEET UG 2022 Exam Pattern
- The NEET paper consists of 180 questions of MCQ type. (Total 200 – 20 Optional)
- Students are tested on the subjects of Biology ,Physics and Chemistry.
- The Biology section includes zoology and botany.
- Biology has 90 questions whereas physics and chemistry has 45 questions each.
- The paper is of total 720 marks.
- Each questions carries 4 marks and for wrong answer 1 marks deducted.
- Time duration – 3 hrs. & 20 minutes
How to check NEET UG Answer key 2022
- Visit the official website of NEET i.e. neet.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage or main page, search for Candidate Activity.
- Next search for the link related to NEET 2022 Answer key.
- The answer key opens in a pdf format.
- Compare and check your answers against the answer key provided.
- How much marks is given for correct answer in NEET UG?
Ans. For every correct answer 4 mark is given.
- Is there a minus marking in the exam of NEET UG?
Ans. If any answer is wrong then 1 mark is automatically deducted.
- How many total questions are asked in the paper NEET UG?
Ans. There are total of 200 questions out of which 20 are optional.