JSSC Grade A nurse answer key – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission had released a notification regarding the Grade A Nurse Competitive Examination. The exam will be conducted on 16th July 2022. The notification was released on the official website on 19th June 2022. The last date to fill this application form was 19th June 2022. Aspirants who have attended the exam of Grade A nurse can soon check on to the solutions and answer key from the official website of JSSC is jssc.nic.in.
17 July NEET UG Answer key 2022
16 July JSSC Grade A nurse answer key
JSSC grade A selection process is done accneetording to the marks scored in the written exam & then the final merit list is announced. There are total of 370 vacancies for which the exam is done. This examination was conducted in 4 sets:- Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D. The candidates need to check for the answer key set that they have answered online. The provisional key will be released once the examination is over. However, the answer key will be subjected to a lot of objections. After considering all the objections, the JSSC will release the final answer key on their official website jssc.nic.in
16 July JSSC Grade A Nurse Question paper
Authority: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Post: Staff Nurse/ Nurse
Vacancies: 370 Vacancies
Location: Jharkhand, India
Official Website: jssc.nic.in
JSSC Staff Nurse 2022 Memory Based Questions
- Location based care in nursing
- Primary nursing
- Transaction record-fiscal records
- RDA initiative year
- Nutrition plan Question based on planning, records,
- False labor
- Uterine segment (bandl’s ring)
- Cell division occurs in which part of cell
- Definitive host
- Polar body releases after?
- Burn based questions
- Cholera vaccine internationally available in which name?
- Full form of GRACE?
- Lactose intolerance?
- Deoxygenated blood transfer in which artery?
- SOLER full form?
JSSC Grade A Exam Pattern 2022
- The candidates need to answer a Computer Based Test(CBT)
- For each correct answer 4 marks is awarded and for every incorrect answer 1 mark is deducted.
- Total number of questions – 120.
- Objective type questions
- Total time duration given for the exam is 2 hrs.
- Total marks – 480.
JSSC Grade A Nurse Minimum Qualifying marks
|SC/ST & Women||32%|
|Extremely Backward Classes-Schedule 1||34%|
|Backward Classes Schedule-2||36.5%|
|Economically Weaker Section||40%|
How to check the JSSC Grade A nurse answer key 2022
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand State Selection Commission; jssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, check for the ‘Important Links’ section.
- Select ‘Answer Key’ from there.
- Search for the ‘JSSC Grade A’ answer key.
- Answer key opens in a pdf format.
- Check your answers from there.
JSSC Grade A Nurse Answer key 2022 – See here (Released)
- Is there a negative marking in the exam of JSSC Grade A nurse?
Ans. Yes, 1 marks is minus for every wrong answer.
- What is the minimum qualification marks to qualify in the exam of JSSC Grade A nurse?
Ans. You can see the qualifying marks above mentioned in the table category wise.