CGPSC AMO Question Paper 2022 – The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CPSC) will conduct the exam to the post of Ayurveda Medical Officer (AMO) on 15th September 2022. The total number of vacancies to this post is 132. The candidates interested to appear for this exam could have filled the form between 8th June 2022 to 27 June 2022. This job will provide the eligible candidates a pay scale between Rs.56,100 – Rs.1,77,500. The minimum requirements to answer this exam is Graduation Level. After the exam is conducted, the candidates will search for the answer key of the exam. The candidates who want to access a quick and correct answer key can find one in the link provided below. Candidates can also log on to the official website https://psc.cg.gov.in for the provisional and final answer key.
15 sep CGPSC AMO Question Paper 2022
Selection process of CGPSC AMO Will be done on the basis of written test and then the interview at last. The Commission will release the provisional answer key within a few weeks after conducting the exam. This is not the final answer key but provisional. This provisional answer key can be used by candidates to raise objections on certain questions which they feel are incorrect. After considering all the objections, the Commission will finally release the final answer key. All this process is quite time consuming and if the candidates want the solutions quickly then they can check the answer keys provided by experts until the official answer key is released.
15 Sep CGPSC AMO Answer key
Authority: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CPSC)
Exam: Ayurveda Medical Officer
Exam Date: 15th September 2022
Application form release date: 8th June 2022
Last date to fill form: 27th June 2022
Salary: Rs.56,100 – Rs.1,77,500
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC AMO Exam Pattern 2022
- The exam will consist of a written exam followed by interview.
- 150 MCQ questions will be asked. Each question will carry 2 marks , so the exam will be conducted for 300 marks.
- For every right answer 2 marks is awarded and for any incorrect one 0.33 marks is minus.
- Any candidate between 22 to 30 years can apply for and answer this exam.
- The cut-off marks will be decided by the Commission after the exam is concluded.
- The cut-off will be based on several parameters such as difficulty level of the exam, number of vacancies available, number of candidates appearing for the exam.
- Minimum qualifying marks for Unreserved or Unreserved Sub Category 33% and for other it is 23%.
How to check CGPSC AMO Official Answer key 2022
- Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CPSC) i.e. psc.cg.gov.in.
- On the homepage, search for the ‘Model Answers’ link.
- Click on the link to open it.
- Search for 15 September AMO answer key.
- The answer key will open in pdf format and answers will be provided set wise.
- Download the answer key and match it with your answers.
CGPSC AMO Answer key 2022 – Check here