CUET Question Paper 2022 – National Testing Agency (NTA) today will be starting the examination of CUET exam also known as Central Universities Common Entrance Test for the candidates who have applied for it. The examination is done for the aspirants who are likely to get in to the various UG Programmes offered by best universities and colleges. Exam of CUET is done in shift or slot. Candidates after the exam is done can look on to the CUET Memory based questions which are asked in today exam i.e. 15 July 2022. Also, you can see the unofficial answers or answer key from various coaching centers or experts.
4 Aug CUET Question Paper 2022
15 July CUET Question Paper Slot 1
CUET examination will take place in two shift according to the number of students who have applied for it. Exam will be end on 10 August 2022. As of now you can check on to the unofficial answer key, after some time the official CUET Question paper and answer key with objection link shall be announced on the official website of CUET. The exam of CUET is the computer based exam where there will be a objective type questions that are asked in the paper. Students must have to appeared in one language from section IA, maximum 2 domain specific subjects from section II and 1 general test from section III. You can see the CUET Shift 1 & 2 questions asked from today down below.
Note: According to expert and other source the CUET exam was moderate to easy.
Check – CUET Slot 1 Analysis 2022 (By Adda247)
Check – CUET Slot 2 Analysis 2022 (By Adda247)
CUET 2022 Exam pattern
- CUET is the CBT based test.
- Candidates will get 5 mark for every correct answer & 1 marks is cut for every incorrect answer.
- Objective type questions.
- Medium of language – 13 (Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati,
Odiya, Bengali, Assamese, Punjabi, English, Hindi and Urdu).
- Sections – 3 Sections (Language, Domain-Specific, General Test).
Number of questions – Section 1: Languages (40 Questions to be attempted out of 50 Questions), Section 2: Domain-Specific (40 Questions to be attempted out of 50 Questions), Section 3: General Test (60 Questions to be attempted out of 75 Questions)
15 July CUET Question Paper Slot 2
Name of the exam – CUET 2022
Date of today exam – 15 July, 2022
Category – Answer key/Question paper
Shift – Two
Mode of exam – Computer based test.
Official site – cuet.samarth.ac.in
Selection process – Entrance test/Merit list/Counselling
Rajasthan PTET Answer key 2022
How to Check CUET Answer key 2022
- CUET answer key will be online released on the site of CUET above given.
- First go to the site of cuet and then search the link “CUET Answer key and responses”.
- Click on the link.
- Login with your details.
- And then you can see the answer key date wise or shift wise.
15 July CUET Answer key 2022 – See here
- How much marks is deducted for wrong answer in CUET exam?
Ans. 1 mark is minus for every wrong answer in the exam.
- What type of questions are asked in the exam of CUET?
Ans. There will be MCQ Questions that are asked in the exam of CUET. Questions will be based on class 12th syllabus.