12 June TS TET Question paper 1 – The Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET) has already concluded on 12th June 2022. This test was conducted to test the eligibility of aspiring teachers. Those candidates who will successfully passes this test will be fit to become teachers in the Telangana state. The exam was conducted in 2 shifts. Paper 1 in morning shift and Paper 2 in the evening shift. Official TS TET Answer key 2022 shall be out in few weeks for both paper 1 & 2 on the official site tstet.cgg.gov.in.
12 June TS TET Question paper 1 2022 Solved Paper 2 Solution
Authority: Telangana State Department of School Education
Exam: Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
Exam Date: 12th June 2022
Result Date: 27th June 2022
Category: Answer key
Official Website: tstet.cgg.gov.in
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL – JOIN HERE
Check – TS TET Question paper 1 2022 (Available)
Check – TS TET Answer key 2022 Booklet D (By PVR Team)
TS TET Exam Pattern 2022
|Child Development &
|Child Development &
Pedagogy ( Compulsory)
|Language I ( Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II ( Compulsory)||30||30|
Telangana High Court CJ Mains Key answer
12 June TS TET Exam Details
- The paper was MCQ based with one mark for every correct answer. There was no negative marking scheme.
- The paper was of total 150 marks.
- There were two papers Paper-I and Paper-II
- Paper-I was for candidates who want to become a teacher for class I to V
- Paper-II was for candidates who want to become a teacher for class VI to VIII
- If a candidate wants to be a teacher for any class between I to VIII, he/she should appear for both the papers (Paper-I as well as Paper-II).
|Paper & Date||Exam timing|
|12.06.2022 (Paper I)||9.30 A.M. to 12.00 P.M.|
|12.06.2022 (Paper II)||2.30 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|Time duration||Two and a half hours (For both paper)|
TS TET Minimum Qualifying marks
- General category candidate needs to score 60% and above marks to qualify in the exam.
- BC candidate will have to score 50% and above marks.
- And for SC/ST/PH category candidate 40% marks or above is necessary.
How to check TS TET Answer key 2022
- Visit the official website of the Telangana State Department of School Education that is tstet.cgg.gov.in
- Search for the TS TET Answer Key notification on the home page.
- Click on the TS TET Answer Key link.
- The answer key will appear.
- Match your answers against the answers provided in the answer key.
TS TET Answer key Paper I 2022 – Check here
TS TET Answer key Paper II 2022 – Check here
TS TET Objection link – See here
- When will the answer key of TS TET is out?
Ans. It is now out.
- Is there a negative marking for wrong answer in the exam of TS TET?
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in the exam of ts tet.