NEET PG Question Paper 2021 – NEET PG exam is now conducted successfully on the date of 11 Sept 2021. The exam was held in 260 cities. Candidates who want to get admission in government, private, deemed/central universities they have to clear this exam. On this page, you will get the current data and full Paper analysis of NEET PG exam 2021 held on 11 Sep. Students can check the How much difficult the paper has came compared to previous year NEET exam. What questions was asked in the exam from which topic?, What will be the cutoff for the exam according to the NEET PG Question Paper Analysis 2021.
Also see: JEE Main Question paper 2021 Session 4
11 Sept NEET PG Question Paper Analysis 2021
NEET PG exam is organized and conducted on yearly basis. The exam is commenced for the admission of candidates to various MD, MS, and PG diploma courses under various universities and institutes in India. In current year 2021, there are above 1,70,000 who have registered for the exam of NEET PG 2021. The exam pattern of NEET has some changes notified by the board in previous months. The total of 200 Questions was there. 4 mark is awarded for each correct answer, & 1 marks will be minus for wrong answer. No marks will be given for not attempted questions. The total marks for exam was 800.
Note: All details and analysis will soon be updated.
11 Sep NEET PG 2021 Exam Analysis
- NEET PG 2021 Paper was Easy to Moderate.
- lengthy Questions.
- More comprehensive Questions.
- Many one liner Questions.
- 20 % questions were from image based.
- Topics covered in exam – Vitamin deficiency (biochemistry), and waste disposal (PSM), optic pathway lesions (ophthalmology), leprosy, STD and Immunobullous disorders (dermatology).
- Clinical Based Questions are asked.
- Multiple Concepts and Logic Tested.
- Comparing to previous year. This time paper was easy.
- Safe Score – 60-65 Questions attempted must be correct.
NEET PG 2021 Memory Based Questions
- MOA of Methotrexate ? dihydrofolate reductase
- Which medicine needs to be stopped for hypertensive woman who want to conceive? ACEI
- GPCR second messenger acts via following? Adenylate cyclase for Beta2
- Throat swab are discarded in which color coded dustbin? yellow
- Patient on a ATT with contracted TB. Which are the drugs which are inhibited OCP and why patient are advised to get different contraceptive method? rifampicin (increases the metabolism of OCP In ATT drugs).
- Post mastectomy swelling of upper limb is due to? lymphedema.
- Safest antihypertensive drug in end stage renal disease is? Aliskiren.
- tocilizumab moa? Interleukin-6
- Hernia patient coming whose hernia is coming to medial to inferior epigastric artery. Which type of hernia is and what type of repair you want to do? Direct inguinal hernia. Repairing by Lichtenstein repair.
- Patient was on digoxin therapy develops the atrial fibrillation because of which drug? Clarithromycin
- Chronic alcoholic patient with increasing abdominal girth and it’s liver biopsy will show the reddish inclusion. Now the content of the inclusion is what? Intermittent filaments.
- Which vessel aneurysm impinges on the optic chiasma? Anterior communicating artery.
- Child with the uniliteral white papillary reflex for which surgery has been done. Now biopsy shows the Flexner winter Steiner rosettes. what is the diagnosis ? Retinoblastoma.
- Snowman appearance is seen in? TAPVC (Total anomalous pulmonary venous connection).
- Patient comes with complaint of unable to see towards the right side with both eyes? Injury to the left optic tract
- Alternative for patient who doesn’t want to wear specs for myopic astigmatism? Intraocular Contact lens
- Corneal transparency maintained by which of the following Glycosaminoglycans? Keratan sulfate
- Which of the following amino acid need to be supplemented to the diet who has deficiency cystathionin beta synthetase ? Cysteine
- Patient present with vomiting that is treated with antibiotics a patient got also relief but then they developed some abnormal movements so how to manage that abnormal moments? benzhexol
- Patient with contact eye lens since 2 years and the images is showing the pupillary on inverted eyelid so the common cause is ? Giant capillary conjunctivitis.
- Patient present with history of the dryness gritty sensation with corneal softening? It is due to Vitamin A deficiency (Retinoic acid deficiency).
- Blunt end with no nuclei? Wuchereria bancrofti
- 3 drunk guys late night. Went home. 2 ate a pastry. Early morning vomiting started. What’s the cause ? staph enterotoxin
- Blood spilled in hospital is cleaned by? Sodium hypochlorite
- A 25 year old male patient presented to the OPD with complain of chronic pain in back and morning stiffness at joints for the last 3 years. The patient is treated is taking treatment with local quacks for the same. recently patient develops bilateral heel pain. Which is most likely the diagnosis? Ankylosing Spondylitis.
- A patient after the history of trauma presented with the fracture of humerus having multiple fragments. On examination there is decreased sensation on the lateral aspects of forearm. Then is unable to flex the elbow and do supination of forearm. Which is most likely nerve to be injured? Musculocutaneous Nerve.
- A child presented to the OPD With chronic bone illness. The patient shows no improvement with regular VitD3 supplementation. PTH – 28 PG/ML, Phosphate – 2 mg/dl, calcium – 9mg/dl. Which is the most likely diagnosis? Hypophosphatemic rickets
NEET PG 2021 Qualifying Percentile
NEET PG 2020 Qualifying Original Percentile
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
NEET PG 2021 Exam Pattern
- Total Questions – 200
- Time duration – 3 hrs. 30 Minutes
- Correct answer – 4 marks, Wrong Answer – 1 marks deduction.
- MCQ Questions (Objective)
- Maximum marks – 800
- Qualifying marks – GEN – 50%, ST SC OBC (Including PWD of SC/ST/OBC) – 40 %, UR PWD – 45%
- Language of exam – English
NEET PG 2021 Section wise Weightage
|Subject||Weightage (SECTION WISE)|
|Total number of questions (SECTION A)||50|
|Social and Preventive Medicine||25|
|Total number of questions (SECTION B)||100|
|General Medicine Including Dermatology & Venereology & Psychiatry||45|
|General Surgery Including Orthopedics, Anesthesia and Radio diagnosis||45|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology’s||30|
|Total number of questions (SECTION C)||150|
11 Sept NEET PG 2021 Asked Questions Solutions
Conducting Body – National Board of Examinations, NBE in Medical Science
Exam Name – NEET PG 2021
Date of exam – 11 Sept 2021
Category – Analysis/Question Paper/Asked Questions
Official site – nbe.edu.in
Time – 9 Am to 12:30 Pm
Exam Mode – Online
How to Check NEET PG Answer key 2021
- NEET PG Answer keys can be checked by visiting the site of NBE i.e. above given.
- Enter the site and click on the link “NEET PG Answer key 2021″.
- Now, fill up the details such as registration number & password.
- Answer key will appear in front of you.
- Check your responses by checking the answer key.
NEET PG 2021 Answer key – Check Here
Challenging the NEET PG Answer key
To challenge the answer key you can follow up the steps down below:
- Go to the portal of NBE site.
- see the link “Key Challenge” and click on that.
- Submit the details.
- Select the questions you want to challenge.
- Fill the other details required.
- Select the answer of that and give the reason for correction.
- Pay the fees and submit it.
- Fees confirmation slip will be appear, take a print out of that.