PPSC Cooperative Inspector Question Paper 2022 – The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) conducted its exam for the post of Cooperative Inspector on 11th September 2022. Exam was to be held on 20th November 2022 but was preponed to 11th September 2022. The total number of vacancies available are 320 and a large number of candidates have applied for the post and appeared for the exam. Once the exam is concluded, the candidates are now looking out for the answer key of the exam. To get the link to the answer key, continue reading this article. The candidates may also keep visiting the official website i.e. ppsc.gov.in from time to time to get additional information and notices.
Note: The official answer key is now available down below. See the direct link below given.
11 sep PPSC Cooperative Inspector Question Paper
The exam to the post of Cooperative Inspector will be conducted on 11th September 2022. After few weeks, the Commission will release the provisional answer key. The candidates having any objections should put forward their objections on the provisional answer key. After considering all the objections, the Commission will finally release the Final Answer Key. All this will at least take a month’s time. If you are looking for quick and correct answer key, then you can refer the ones provided by experts and coaching centers. As for the the selection process the candidates obtaining the cutoff marks or minimum qualifying marks will be moved to the next stage i.e. Document verification. No Interview will be held of this post.
11 Sep PPSC Cooperative Inspector Answer key
Authority: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Post: Cooperative Inspector
Category: Answer Key
Selection procedure: Written exam
Exam Date: 11th September 2022
Official Website: ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Cooperative Inspector Exam Pattern 2022
The notification regarding the vacancies was published a year ago and over one lakh candidates have applied for this post. The exam will be conducted on 11th September 2022 across various examination centers in Punjab.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- It will carry a total of 480 marks and 120 questions.
- The question paper will be divided into 2 parts- Part A and Part B
- Part A: Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability; 40 questions; 160 marks.
- Part B: General Knowledge and Current Affairs; 80 questions; 320 marks
- There will be negative marking scheme and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer and 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Students must have to obtain at least 45% Marks for General category and for other like Schedules Caste of
Punjab and Backward Classes of Punjab 40% is must.
How to download PPSC Cooperative Inspector Answer key 2022
- Visit the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) : ppsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, look for the “Closed Advertisement” Section.
- Click on that link and then search for Cooperative Inspector related notice.
- Here, all the details of this post along with the answer key will be provided.
- Download this answer key and match your answers with those provided in the answer key.
- Or you can simply see the announcements section in the homepage for the answer key.