UP NHM CHO Analysis 2021 – Today on 10 Sep the second schedule of UP CHO exam was held. The exam was held in three shifts. As, there are many candidates present at the examination room to compete for CBT exam. Candidates later have the opportunity to see the UP NHM CHO Answer key 2021 for both exam held on 9 & 10th sep. For that you have to go to the official site of UP NHM i.e. upnrhm.gov.in. Here, we will try to give you the Question asked in the exam for all shifts. Candidates qualifying in the CBT test shall be called for the UP NHM CHO Document verification round.
Also see: MP NHM CHO Questions Asked 2021
10 Sep UP NHM CHO Question Paper 2021
UP NHM has released the Community Health officer post notice back in the month of June. There are total of 2800 contractual vacancies that has been announced. The Application form has been filled up by the candidates from 30 June to 20 July 2021. The selection will be done depending upon two stages i.e. Computer Based test & those candidates shortlisted after the CBT test have to go for the Document verification method. But to go to the next stage i.e. DV aspirants category wise have to score the minimum qualifying marks in the UP NHM CBT test 2021. As for the UP NHM CHO Solved Question paper & Answer keys you can check the official site after 2 week of time. At first the provisional key will be out then after the final answer key shall be published online. The direct link will be mentioned here soon.
Must check – UP NHM CHO Cutoff Marks 2021
Note: UP NHM Objection Form is online available. Check the Answer key and make an objection by logging with your user id and password. The objection is available from 14 Sept to 16 Sept 2021.
UP NHM CHO Objection Portal 2021 (Active Now)
Note: According to the Students paper level was hard.
10 Sep UP NHM CHO Questions Asked 2021 (All shifts)
- Cerebrum also known as? Cerebral Cortex
- NRHM launch year? 2005
- When was manpower committee set up?
- which bacteria convert milk to curd? Lactobacillus
- ORS and ANM full form? ORAL REHYDRATION SALT & AUXILIARY NURSE AND MIDWIFERY
- GDA full form? General duty assistant
- Total bone in adult?206
- How many bones in a new born baby? 300
- How animal cell is different from plant cell?
- Neural tube defect
- What is vitro fertilization? Test tube baby
- Madras nursing association year? 1926
- Crude birth rate calculation
- RBC disorder?
- Female Pelvic? Gynecoid
- ICDS establishment year?
- Puerperium time? 6 week
- Who is the father of obstetric ?J. Marion sims
- At what low temp can hypothermia occur? below 95 F (35 degree C)
- What to say to the baby of birth before 37 weeks? preterm baby
- Due to which bacteria comes the fragrance from the soil during the rainy season?
- How many lobes are there in right lung? 3
- How many bones are there in face?14
- The element which is a part of ring structure of chlorophyll and maintenance of ribosome structure is?Magnesium
- Essential amino acid?
- Function of food in body?
- Which nutrient provide highest energy?
- Functions of community health nurse?
- Functions of Health educational nurse?
- Which hormone is necessary for ovum fertilization for pregnancy?
- Post operative complication?
9 Sept NHM CHO Asked Questions 2021 (All Shifts)
- Which of these is not a vector borne disease?
- Polio kb eradicate hua?
- Best food for Small children?
- where does embryo grow?
- Largest gland of the Body?
- pons medulla oblongata question was asked.
- From which part Mucosa Or hydrochloric acid secreted?
- Anemia is caused by the deficiency of?
- when is Epidemiological act launched?
- Polio divas & Malaria divas
UP NHM CHO CBT Minimum Qualifying Marks 2021
|GEN/EWS||Minimum 33% marks i.e. 33 Marks out of 100|
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||Minimum 30% marks i.e. 30 Marks out of 100|
|ST/SC/Pwd||Minimum 24% marks i.e. 24 Marks out of 100|
10 Sep UP NHM CHO Answer key 2021
Board Conducts the exam – UP NHM
Exam Name – CHO 2021
Total Vacancies – 2800
Date of exam – 9 & 10 Sep 2021
Category – Answer key/Analysis/Question paper
Process of selection – CBT test/Document verification.
Official site – upnrhm.gov.in
How to see UP NHM CHO Answer key 2021
- Go to the portal of UP NHM above given.
- Then, on the right hand side see the section updates.
- Search the link “UP NHM CHO Answer key 2021″ from there.
- Click on the link.
- Check the provisional answer key first and if any objection is there send it to the authority by filling up the objection form within limited time given.
UP NHM CHO 2021 Answer key – Check Here