UPSC Civil Services Prelims Question Paper 2021 – Union Public Service Commission has now conducted the exam of Civil Services 2021 on 10 of October in many exams centers all over India. The examination was consists of Two Paper i.e. GS Paper 1 & CSAT paper 2. Students after giving the exam can now see the unofficial UPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer key in pdf format set wise. The official answer will be released by the UPSC board soon on their official website. Also, candidates can calculate their marks after the answer key is out. Match your answers and see whether you are scoring the minimum qualifying marks and cutoff marks category wise.
10 Oct UPSC Civil Services Prelims Question Paper 2021
UPSC Civil Services notification was announced in the month of March. There are lots of candidates who have applied for the post of UPSC Civil Services from March to April. There are total of 712 Vacancies that are released by the UPSC board for various post. The prelims examination of Civil Services was rescheduled from 27 June to 10 Oct 2021. UPSC Civil Services Prelims exam contain 2 paper General Studies I & GS II (CSAT). The Candidates must have to score 33% to qualify CSAT Paper II. Only those aspirants will be listed qualified who will score minimum cutoff marks or more than that in UPSC Civil Services prelims exam 2021. The mains exam date is from 07 to 09, 15 & 16-01-2022. You can see the 10 October UPSC Civil Services prelims Question Paper 2021 in pdf down below from the the direct link.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer key 2021 GS Paper 1 (By Career Launcher)
UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2021 CSAT Paper II (Available)
UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2021 Exam Pattern
- Paper II will be of qualifying nature (33% marks is must to qualify CSAT paper II.)
- Exam Type – Objective.
- Total Marks – 400 (200 for each paper).
- For every wrong answer 0.33 marks is deducted.
- If the question number is left blank or non attempted no marks is given or none deducted for that.
- Question paper of Prelims will be bilingual (Both in Hindi & English).
Check – UPSC EPFO Results 2021
|Name of the Paper||No of Questions||Marks|
|Paper I: General Studies||100||200|
|Paper-II: General Studies-II (CSAT)||80||200|
10 Oct UPSC Civil Services Prelims CSAT Answer key 2021
Name of the Board – UPSC
Date of the exam – 10 Oct 2021
Name of the Exam – Civil Services Prelims 2021
Papers – 2 (GS Paper I & GS Paper II (CSAT))
Category – Answer key/Question Paper
Official site – upsc.gov.in
Selection Criteria – Prelims/Mains/Interview
Also see: UPSC EPFO Cutoff Marks 2021
How to Check UPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer key 2021
- To see the official answer key, candidates must go to the site of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- You can go to the examination section where the answer keys link is there or you can see the stuffs on the “What’s news” section on the right side.
- In those two the notification will soon be uploaded about the UPSC Civil Services prelims answer key 2021.
- The answer key should be available in two paper set wise. i.e. GS paper I & GS Paper II (CSAT).
- Check the answer key and match your answers.
UPSC Civil Services GS Paper I Answer key 2021 – Check Here (released)
UPSC Civil Services GS Paper II CSAT Answer key 2021 – Check Here (released)
- When will the answer key of UPSC Civil Services prelims 2021 exam is released?
Ans. It is now released.
- What is the minimum cutoff marks for UPSC Civil Services prelims Paper II CSAT?
Ans. 33% marks is the minimum qualifying marks in GS Paper ii CSAT.
- Is there a negative marking in UPSC Civil Services prelims exam 2021?
Ans. Yes, 0.33 marks is deducted for every wrong answer.