RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam Admit Card 2020 – RSMSSB is a good news for pharmacists. Students who had applied for Pharmacist exam can now download the admit card of rsmssb Pharmacist 2020 exam from official site soon. To download, you will have to go to the official site and login and enter your details, then you can download your rsmssb pharmacist 2020 hall ticket. For many days people were worried about when the exam card of the pharmacist would come out, it was kept in mind that the exam will be held this year or not. Now you do not need to panic, the admit card of the exam will appear in front of you, you will know the date of the exit of the admit card soon. Through this article you can see the full details of rsmssb Pharmacist 2020 exam.
Check: RUHS MO Admit Card 2020
RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2020 Download
Lakhs of people have applied for RSMSSB Pharmacist exam. RSMSSB released about 1736 posts of pharmacist exam. Many people already have registered for this post this year. Now coming to the main point of interest , you will get the rsmssb Pharmacist Grade 3 Admit Card 2020 in December of Second Week. Although this news is not confirmed yet, but the way the exam date is given on 27th of December, the first week of December you should see your pharmacist admit card on the official website of RSMSSB. You will be given full link in this article of Rajasthan Pharmacist Admit card. You can download your hall ticket by clicking on it.
Also see: RSMSSB Patwari Exam Admit card 2020
Details on RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam 2020
Candidates should check it once before downloading the admit card so that there is no mistake in it. If you want to do any correction, you can go back and fix it. Following details should matched according to the points given below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant Roll Number
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Category (ST/SC/BC Other)
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
Rajasthan Pharmacist 2020 Exam Date
|Exam Date||27th December 2020|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Total Vacancies||1736 Posts|
|Admit Card release date||December 2nd Week – tentatively|
|Location of Job||Rajasthan|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
How to Download RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2020
- Candidate must visit the site of RSMSSB i.e.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then you will be on the main page of website.
- Search the link admit card at the bottom of website.
- Click on the link.
- Then a new page will open where you have to find the link “RSMSSB Pharmacist 2020 Admit card“.
- After finding it you have to click on that link.
- Then on the right hand side you will another link showring get admit card.
- Go the link.
- Fill in the details like application no., admit card for, date of birth and at last captcha.
- When done with full credentials click on the link get admit card.
- The admit card of pharmacist will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and take a print out of that.
Official link: RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2020 (Soon Available)
Rsmssb Pharmacist 2020 Grade 3 Exam (Documents To be Carried)
When entering in to the exam hall candidates must have one of the id proofs given below:
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any another id assigned by the state or central govt
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
For any problem or inconvenience you can contact us by commenting on our comment box section. Or you can contact rsmssb by sending the message on their mail or you can contact them. The details will be shown on the bottom of the website.
Official Site: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in