PPSC Draftsman Hall ticket 2022 – The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released the admit card for the PPSC Draftsman Exam 2022. Exam for the PPSC Draftsman post will be held on 25th September 2022 at Patiala in Punjab. The exam will be conducted from 11 am to 1 pm. There are 119 total number of vacancies available. Candidates can apply for the post of either Draftsman or Head-Draftsman. The details about the exam centers will be printed on the candidate’s admit card. All the candidates must download their admit cards well in advance to avoid any last moment rush and confusion. Candidates should keep checking the official website: ppsc.gov.in. for further details.
PPSC Draftsman Hall ticket 2022
Authority/Board : Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Category: Admit Card
Exam Date: 25th September 2022
Admit Card Release Date: 19th September 2022
Location : Punjab
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Important Documents to Carry with PPSC Draftsman Admit card
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card.
PPSC Draftsman Syllabus and Exam Details
The syllabus can be divided into 3 categories:
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Economic issues.
- Polity issues.
- Environment issues
- Science and Technology.
- Current issues.
- Indian History with special emphasis on the Indian freedom struggle movement.
- History of Punjab
2) Mental Ability, logical reasoning and aptitude
- Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability
- Basic numerical skills, numbers, magnitudes, percentage, numerical relation appreciation
- Data analysis, Graphic presentation charts, tables, spreadsheet
3) Civil Engineering (Core Subject)
- Roads and Railways
- Estimation and Costing
- Importance of BIS
- Building Materials
- Clay products etc.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode and the question paper will be set in English only.
- Every correct answer will be awarded four marks and every incorrect answer will have one mark deducted.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
Question Paper Pattern
- Subject related questions- 100 questions , Total 400 marks
- Logical Reasoning, mental ability and aptitude- 20 questions ,Total 80 marks
- OMR type exam.
- Total Questions: 120 questions , Maximum Marks: 480 Marks
- Each question carries 4 marks and for each correct answer.
- Also there is negative marking of 1 mark.
How to download the PPSC Draftsman Hall ticket 2022
- Visit the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission : ppsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, scroll down and check the admit card section.
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’.
- A new window will open.
- You will have to proceed to download your admit card by entering your registration number, password and code.
- After downloading the admit card take a printout of the same.
PPSC Draftsman Admit card 2022 – Download here
- How to download the PPSC Draftsman admit card?
Ans. You can check it from the official site of PPSC i.e. ppsc.gov.in.
- When will the admit card of PPSC Draftsman is released?
Ans. The admit card shall be announced 19th of Sept. You can download it from the direct link above given.