OPSC Assistant Surgeon Admit card 2022 – Odisha Public Service Commission will be soon releasing the Assistant surgeon Hall ticket for the exam which has to be held on 23rd January. The admit card for the exam will let you to enter the examination hall. So, here you can download your admit card for the exam of Medical Officer. The direct link of Hall ticket shall be given to you in few upcoming days when it is released. Aspirants can check more details about admit card of OPSC Assistant surgeon down below with what you have to carry with admit card.
OPSC Assistant Surgeon Hall ticket 2022
OPSC board has recently released the notice towards the Medical officer (Assistant Surgeon) posts. There are total o 1871 Vacancies that have been out. And as of now the application process is completed. OPSC will soon be announcing the Assistant Surgeon Admit card on their website. The exam of OPSC Medical officer 2022 is done from 10:00 Am to 1:00 pm. So, you must download your hall ticket for the exam day. No entry is done without the admit card. In the written exam there is no negative marking and the total marks for paper is 200. Candidates passing the MO written exam will be called up for the Document Verification.
OPSC Assistant Surgeon (MO) Hall ticket 2022
Name of the board – OPSC
Date of exam – 23rd January 2022
Name of the exam – Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) 2022
Total Vacancies – 1871
Application Starting date – 12 November 2021
Last date to submit the Application and apply – 13 December 2021
Category – Admit card/Hall ticket
Status – Soon Available..
Official site – opsc.gov.in
Selection process – Written exam/Merit list
Location – Odisha
Important ID proofs to carry with Admit card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- College ID
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
How to Download OPSC Medical Officer 2022 Admit card
- You can check on to your admit cad by going to the site of OPSC above given.
- Now, see the link on the homepage “OPSC Medical officer 2022 admit card“.
- Click on that.
- Enter the required details.
- Submit it.
- Your admit cad will be shown to you in your screen.
- Check it and download it in pdf.
- Print out you admit card for exam day use.
OPSC Medical Officer 2022 Hall Ticket – Check Here
FAQ About OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Admit card
- When will the OPSC released the Assistant Surgeon Admit card?
Ans. The admit card has been now released. Check the link above.
- What is the exam date of OPSC Medical officer 2022?
Ans. The exam will be held on 23rd Jan 2022.
- What other items must be carried with the OPSC medical officer exam 2022?
Ans. You must carry one of your id proof, facemask (N95), sanitizer with the admit card.