NABARD Assistant Manager Hall ticket – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development known as NABARD has completed the Application process recently. And soon there will be an Assistant Manager exam date published on the official portal. Candidates for the exam can download the Admit card from the website of Nabard. There shall be a direct link uploaded on this site soon for the NABARD Assistant Manager Admit card. Without the Hall ticket you cannot be headed to the exam hall for the exam. Check new info about the NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A & B exam date, Admit card release date etc.
NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Admit Card 2021
NABARD Officer Gr A & B (Asst. Manager & Manager) exam date has been now released by the Bank board. The exam date will be held on 17 & 18 Sept 2021. Candidates can also check the notice the Assistant manager prelims exam date from below pdf. There are total of 162 vacancies for which aspirants have applied. Hence, the aspirants must have go through the three stages to get selected. The first is stage is Preliminary exam, Mains exam & Interview stage. The Nabard Assistant Manager Hall ticket 2021 is announced before 1-2 weeks of the exam.
Note: Candidates have to use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Admit card.
NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A (RDBS/Rajbhasha) Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
- Type of exam – Objective (MCQ is asked).
- Total Questions – 200
- Total Marks – 200
- 1 mark will be rewarded for every correct answer.
- 0.25 negative marking is there for an incorrect answer.
- Total time – 120 Minutes
- Bilingual – Hindi and English except test of English language.
- Selection of candidates will be done in preliminary according to the marks secured.
- Qualifying Section – Test of Reasoning, English Language, Computer Knowledge,
Quantitative Aptitude, Decision Making.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||20||20|
|Eco & Soc. Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development with Emphasis on Rural India||40||40|
Important Documents to Carry for NABARD Assistant Manager exam
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
NABARD Assistant Manager Hall ticket 2021
Bank Name – NABARD
Name of the Exam – Officer Grade A & B (Assistant Manager)
Date of Online Preliminary Exam Manager in Grade B : 17 August 2021
Date of Online Preliminary Exam Assistant Manager in Grade A: 18 August 2021
Total Vacancies – 162
Category – Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Official site – nabard.org
Selection process – Prelims exam/Mains & Interview
Details Mentioned of NABARD Assistant Manger Hall Ticket 2021
- Student Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Time of Exam
- Date of Exam
- Name of the Course
- Candidate Photo
How to Download NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Hall ticket 2021
- Students go to the site of NABARD i.e. www.nabard.org.
- Then you can go to the career notice link.
- Search the link “NABARD Assistant Manager Admit card 2021“.
- Click on that link.
- Fill the details to download the admit card & take a print out of that admit card for exam use.
- If you don’t find it then you can download it from the below link.