Davv Admit Card 2021 – Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya has uploaded the notice and released the DAVV admit cad 2021 for Open Book exam on their official site. Now, all the students who are waiting for the Admit card. They can now download it from the direct link below of DAVV Admit card. To download you admit card you must have to fill the Enroll number, You status & Select your semester. Only then you will be able to download the Hall ticket. To see more about DAVV Hall ticket news, Notification etc. you must see the full post.
Also check – SSC MTS Hall ticket 2021
Davv Admit Card Open Book Exam 2021
Students must visit the official site of DAVV University to see the full time table of Open Book exam 2021 of June & July. Download your Davv admit card 2021 according to the exam i.e. UG/PG Semester wise or yearly wise. Students have to visit the site regularly for latest and new notifications regarding the exam time table and Admit card news. Full schedule of Exam time table i.e. 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th semester will be soon released one by one on the official website. To check the time table you must visit the main site i.e. dauniv.ac.in & under affiliated colleges see exam time table for PG/UG & yearly exam notice.
Davv Admit Card 2021 Semester Year wise
University Name – Devi Ahilya University
Exam Name – Open Book exam
Category – Admit card/Hall ticket
Admit card status – Released
Courses – BA, BSc, B.Com & Other Courses
Session – 2020-21
Type of exam – Semester & Yearly Based
Official site – davv.mponline.gov.in
Details On Davv Admit card 2021
- Name of Candidate
- Applicant Roll Number
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of Examination
- Exam Centre Code
- Exam Centre Name
- Examination Name
- Exam Duration
- Candidate Photograph
- Exam Centre Address
- Candidate and exam counselor Signature
- Examination Instructions
How to download Davv Admit Card 2021
- Student have to enter the site of DAVV first above given.
- Now, on the homepage on the left hand side you will see the option “Admit card (Reguar + private + atkt + ex)”.
- Move your cursor there.
- Then the link will appear “Download Admit card“.
- Click on that.
- After that the new page will open where you have to fill your details.
- Fill your enrollment number, Select Semester or year, And status such regular, private etc.
- Fill the captcha.
- And submit it.
- Your admit card will appear in front of you.
- Download it and take a print of the admit card.
DAVV Admit card Open Book 2021 – Download Here