BPSC LDC Hall Ticket 2021: Bihar Lower Division Clerk Admit card soon will be announced on the main website of BPSC. All the candidates who have applied for the post of BPSC LDC 2021. You all can download your BPSC LDC Hall ticket for the 2021 Exam. In this post, we will give you the official BPSC LDC admit card 2021 direct link. So that you can download it from the main site. The Hall ticket or Admit card is for the written exam that will be held in examination centers of Bihar for the 24 posts of LDC. With out the BPSC Lower division Clerk Hall ticket you cannot enter the examination hall.
BPSC LDC Hall Ticket 2021
Bihar Public Service Commission recently in this month has posted a notice of Lower division clerk recruitment. Board has announced that a total of 24 posts of LDC clerk is been released. Now, every candidates who are interested & eligible are applying for the post. Last date to submit online application is 16 April 2021. Hence, those who have applied will be seated for the BPSC LDC exam. The date shall be updated or will announce soon on the portal of BPSC. For the exam student must download and bring the BPSC Lower division Clerk Admit card 2021 in the exam hall.
Also Download – BPSC AAO Hall ticket 2021
Details mentioned on the BPSC LDC Admit Card 2021
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name.
- Exam Date timings.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Name of the Exam.
- Instructions for the Examination.
- Test Centre Details.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Reporting Time .
- Signature of the invigilator.
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male).
BPSC Lower Division Clerk Admit Card 2021
Organization Name – Bihar Public Service Commission
Exam Name – Lower Division Clerk
Category – Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Starting date to apply – 19 March 2021
Last date to Submit the application – 16 April 2021
Total Posts – 24
Admit Card date – Soon Available
Exam Date – Soon Available
Official site – bpsc.bih.nic.in
Documents to be carried with BPSC LDC Admit card 2021
Aspirants at the time of exam must be carry one of the id proofs mention below.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driver’s License
- College Photo ID
- Ration Card
- Bank passbook
- 2 Photographs
How to Download BPSC LDC (Lower Division Clerk) Admit Card 2021
- Student must enter the site above mentioned.
- Then click on the link “Admit card for BPSC LDC exam 2021″.
- After that enter the roll number/registration number & password.
- See your admit card displayed on the tab.
- Download your admit card and take a print out of that for exam use.