Assam DHS Grade III admit card – Directorate of Health Service Assam(DHS),Health and family welfare Government of Assam had published a notification regarding the Assam grade III(Technical) DHS examination. Those who have applied for the DHS Assam vacancies before the last date will appear in the examination which will be conducted in the upcoming days. The officials have announced the date for the written exam. Last date to apply for the recruitment was 28 February 2022. The examination is conducted by the combination of DME/DHS/Ayush/DHSFW. Candidates who have filled the form can now download the admit card on the official website dhs.assam.gov.in.
Assam dhs grade 3 admit card 2022
The provision of the hall ticket is online, and the download link is now available from the official portal. You may go through the website to get the admit card without any hassle. The recruitment process for the Technical and Non-Technical Post has been completed and now the Assam Ministry of Health is organizing the exam for the next dates. Selection or recruitment of the students is done through the process of Written test and only those candidates qualify in the exam of Assam DHS exam will be headed to the next level i.e. skill test & aptitude test.
Assam DHS Hall ticket 2022 Grade 3
Department/organization name – Directorate of Health Service Assam
Authority of Exam – DME/DHS/Ayush Assam/DHSFW
Post Name – Grade-III (Technical Posts)
DHS Exam Date – 29 May 2022
DHS Assam Admit Card release – 23 May, 2022
Official Website – dhs.assam.gov.in & smbform.in
Location – Assam
DHS Assam Grade III Exam Pattern
To select eligible candidates for Grade-III (Technical & Non-Technical) posts, the Directorate of Health Service Assam will conduct a written test on 29th May,2022. The students that qualify this written test will have to appear in the next selection test including a skill test or aptitude test.
The written test pattern is as follows:
- The written test will conduct online mode.
- It will be an objective type test
- Question will be multiple-choice questions consisting of four options.
- Aspirants have to select one option as the correct answer.
Details mentioned on DHS Assam Admit Card 2022
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Contender’s Date of birth
- Exam center City
- Timings of the exam
- Reporting time
How to download Assam DHS Grade-III admit card?
- Visit the official website of the Directorate of Health Service Assam i.e. dhs. assam.gov.in.
- In the search bar displayed on the home page,
- Type ‘Grade III Admit Card’.
- Click on the latest result available on the website regarding Grade III notifications.
- Next click on ‘CLICK TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD’
- You will be redirected to an external website. Click on ‘OK’.
- Fill in your correct Application no/Username followed by the correct password and click on ‘Login’.
- DHS Assam Grade III Admit Card will appear on your computer screen shortly.
- Save it on your computer and take a printout copy of it as it will be required in the examination.
Assam DHS Grade 3 admit card 2022 – Click here